As coaches we often step out into our dreams really high on passion and low on process. When we have process deficiencies we often end up frustrated or discouraged. Also, if we’re not careful we often get stuck in a routine of doing what we know how to do, and perhaps even doing it well, but forgetting why we started doing it in the first place.
The common thread running through both of these situations is a disconnect from purpose.
In this session we will explore how to effectively and efficiently operate on purpose: doing what you love, doing it well, and doing it for the right reasons.
Javier Sanchez, is an author, performer, and filmmaker. Javier has had the opportunity to deliver life building messages to people all over the world while keeping them entertained through comedy, spoken word poetry, and powerful stories from his own life. He wrote a book entitled, “This Moment On”.
- CLEARing Your Path……..
- Keys to creating a marketable and brand-able product
- Why reinventing the wheel is a good thing
- How to get your audience there, keep them there andget them to return
- Why your brand needs 9 lives
- How to make your client / customer the hero