Making the Shift from the Love Lies to the Love Truths
Debrena Jackson Gandy is a speaker, national best-selling author of three books, including her popular new book, The Love Lies, a success coach, business consultant, love relationships mentor, Founder of The Love Academy and Creator of the Modern Courtship Movement.
She’s been seen in magazines such as Oprah’s O, Essence, Ebony, Woman’s Day and Black Enterprise; she’s been seen on TV on shows such as CNN, CNN Live, Good Day New York, Good Day D. C., Good Morning Texas, The Better Show and numerous popular morning regional news and talk shows.
She’s also been a featured guest on over 50 radio shows, and is a highly sought after guest blogger on the topic of how to detox your relationships, how to renew your marriage, and how to make the shift from dating to Modern Courtship.
Debrena will provide practical tools to help coaches make the shift from a relationship paradigm based in fear, scarcity and immaturity, to one based in love and facts.
She will present:
- An introduction to her new book, “The Love Lies: 10 Revelations That Will Transform Your Relationships and Enrich Your Love Life”
- Identify chronic cycles of dissatisfaction and disappointment in relationships
- Identify underlying faulty beliefs that are root causes of relationship failure
- Show us a proven process to heal, transform and strengthen any love relationship
- Change the American relationship paradigm