Thank you to everyone who joined the call to contribute their thoughts, celebrations, vulnerability, and bloopers of 2018!
Once a year we have the pleasure of inviting Accomplishment Coaching participants and Affiliates across the country to take the mic, share our insights, and collaborate. It’s a designed yearly call in which we intentionally create an organized free-for-all to connect and “let our hair down”.
Some of the highlights of the call included:
- Major wins over the past year, including putting our kids, husbands, and parents into the program (which are accompanied with all sorts of vulnerable challenges and stories!).
- Funny things we do as coaches (good jokes and bad jokes).
- Client mistakes that we won’t make twice, especially in hindsight!
- Sharing our fears, wisdom, and normalcy of transformation.
- The tragedy of nodding off during a client call, but that can hilariously contribute to using “silence on purpose”.
It was a beautiful celebration of all the ground taken, the ridiculous generosity and courage it takes to be a Coach, the connection and uniqueness that this community of people provide, and the gift of being in this transformative work TOGETHER.
Thank you for joining and have a Happy Holidays and an exquisitely wonderful New Year! See you in 2019!
Affiliate Community Team (ACT)