*If you’re interested in the dynamics of millennial culture, millennial leadership, and effective millennial coaching, listen in!*
Millennials are about to make up over half of the world’s workforce. Being able to effectively coach them will become paramount to the sustainability of any coach’s practice, and any leader’s success.
This session will support coaches in navigating their issues with millennial clients and offer solutions on how to develop partnerships that allow for listening to the whole of the client.
What you’ll take from the workshop:
- Create a deeper level of connection to your millennial clients.
- Utilize and apply the core competency “Coaching Presence” to enhance your coaching partnership with millennials and with all your clients!
- Discover previously undistinguished age biases in your coaching.
- 3 practices to listen for any shift biases in your own coaching conversation
- **Special takeaway – best practices on how to create a successful speaking proposal!
Join us in working through one of the hottest issues in coaching and leadership in our industry!
NOTE: Christina will also be presenting this workshop at the 2019 ICF Converge – the Global Coaching Conference in Prague!