Reply To: Massage Therapist

Charlie Horn
Participant

Team,

To address Laura’s post first

I am nervous to call sarabeth. There is a breakthrough for me to work through that fear. I am conflicted in how I communicate because on one hand I feel the need to share all that I am going through (in search of validation for how big and heavy and hard things are for me) and I see that as reaching out for support which has a team flavor to it. I also see it as passive and not actually asking for support in what I need (this is another breakthrough for me) and I see in this moment long story from an unmet need of validation has zero leader flavor to it and that can be handled somewhere other than the place where I am being leader. I invite each of you to get clear about what unmet need is lingering that will likely create a power leak and suck the well being tank dry this module, what well being support that need is requesting and air it out here on this thread. I would love to see this list on the wall at the beginning of the first or second day. What do you say leaders, will that conflict with anything or distract from the container we are creating for the participants? And now on the other hand the doing part that I cycle into and have been trying to breakthrough since I hired Melaina.  I am going to call sarabeth as soon as I’m done here. What I am seeing as another breakthrough is simply my relationship with doing. the question I have to ask myself is where the doing is coming from. Is it fear and scarcity or is it from an empowered place. I have been thinking about how to be leader about this. Is delegating being leader or manager? Is it ok for a leader to do? What are the qualities of a good leader? My growth and breakthrough lays in really opening up the space between owning the thing to be a leader of and where action is taken. To allow for the exploration and curiosity to hear from others and then the call to action from an inspired place. To create enrollment in my vision so the doing is empowered. Me calling sarabeth doesn’t feel empowered in this moment.

Now to address Brittanys post

Team,

Will you each have a check at the ready to pay AC for your massage. If you don’t have a check I will put your payment on my check and you can pay me in your preferred way.

I will call sarabeth and own my practice in leadership and apologize for the confusion my process may have created. (from my breakthrough in empowered choice to do) I will report back here as soon as we are flat.

Will each of you create a powerful well being structure that is reliable to source your access to essence, share your experience of what will or has taken you out and the internal or external needs that can be met from your powerful well being structure. My vision is to model we all have fears we all have the responsibility to ourselves to meet our own needs and we all have the responsibility to ask others to meet our needs (team support). Who sees something in it for themselves to take on capturing that information and scribing it onto one of those giant post it notes and displaying it in a place that is cohesive with the container we are creating for the participants? At minimum it should be available for us all to review at times throughout the day in service of supporting each other as a whole in generating massive waves of unconditional love from essence and naturally, simply and easily presence the participants to the power of wellbeing as foundation to access essence and further, all that they wish to create for themselves in the next year and for the rest of there lives.

I am reliable to get stuck in my head about what others are judging me about. It shows up as glossy eyed and ruminating. From there my fear of rejection takes on a death grip choking the being right out of me.  My well being structure will be to take my time with 3 full breaths and look inward at what part of me is calling out for validation and reassure that part of me that I’m a big boy now and am responsible to keep me safe. My request for support from you all is to tell me “We are on your side. What Can be scribed on the giant post it is three columns what will take me out, what I need from me, what I need from team. From all of that I will write

Fear of rejection / 3 full breaths / We are on your side

Can everyone align with this vision and participate?

©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.