Reply To: Qual Game

Aarti Mallya
Participant

My breakdown is in having little to no fun. Just doing, trying to do so much more than ever before and having high expectations of myself. Plus I let scarcity and perfectionism take so much of my energy and time. Then I go into my pity party when I’m not doing all the things and try to push harder until I burn out. Even though I have been in more action than ever before it just doesn’t seem to be good enough cause I’m not excelling in all area’s that I want to be and getting the results. So then I feel ashamed, worthless, etc… Now that I think I’ve put enough explication on the negative and shat all over myself let talk about what really matters.

Fun and acknowledgement are the big foundational pieces for me

I see the opportunity to play with my schedule. I know what I value most and what is going to serve now and toward the direction I want to go. Which is most of what I have in my leadership check list I’ve created…Focus First – All serving/structures – 1. Health-Mind, Body, Soul – 2. Fast $-Lyft, odd jobs, other Money 3. Relationships-Fun, Relationships, dates. 4. Business- Coaching and Speaking.

I’m thinking what will be most beneficial for me and my being is list all the things and put a gauge on how much each one fills my cup and drains my cup. I have it that it’s the order and how I’m relating to some of this stuff is killing me. I will these things to my coach.

I was thinking today and highly considering getting 7 people to have a certain day of the week where they text, call, or even email me for the next four weeks acknowledging me.

©2020 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.