Reply To: Participant Check-in 10/28/19

Sabrina Pratt
Participant

Lesa’s check in:

Name: Lesa Hudspeth

Date: 10/24/19

Request for Coaching this Week:

Support for when I begin to stand in my own way and talk myself out of moving forward.

Practices I completed:

Began reading “Getting Real”

Began letting go of “right or wrong” and just doing it. This is a perspective thing, so it’s something I’ve been taking greater notice of in general and applying to situations as they come up.

Practices that are incomplete:

For what we spoke about, I think I’m complete.

For projects below, my goal was to get my YouTube channel going and some content rolling. I am still in the process of this mostly because when I began to talk to my friend about the steps necessary to get it rolling, the plan had to be changed up a little. So here is what I’ve done so far: (Again, I’ll follow format going forward but I’m not quite sure how to break this all out currently when it all changed.)

1. Chose my name for on YouTube, my channel and my email (most important piece). It’s Aislinn Medea and it means Dream Sorceress.

2. Secured the name, email and channel.

3. Ordered cell phone tripod and began building my profile.

4. Studied several spiritual healers on YouTube and their content and videos and worked with my friend on how to properly tag to get better views.

5. Began practicing my cards again and familiarizing myself again since it’s been a while. I really can’t get my content rolling without a plan or some sort of coherency in what I’m talking about so I’ve spent more time on this than just filming without a plan.

6. A situation arose this week that gave me an opportunity to “do” and tackle it without worrying about what was right or wrong and just communicating what I needed to without attaching all of my conditioning and preconceptions to it. I did it and it turned out quite well. I actually advocated for myself and where I stood and it was quite empowering.

Other than that, I’ve been trying to work on my MOPAS and I think I’m off to a good start.

I had a rather powerful experience while in Idyllwild to share that helped to solidify that I’m on the right path.

Project #1:

What by When:

Next Project Milestone:

Update/Progress this Week:

Project #2:

What by When:

Next Project Milestone:

Project #3:

What by When:

Next Project Milestone:

Project #4:

What by When:

Next Project Milestone:

Project #5:

What by When:

Next Project Milestone:

Number of Clients

Full Pay Clients:

Partial Pay Clients:

Pro-Bono Clients:

Total current # of clients:

Coaching Hrs to Date

Pro-Bono Hours:

Paid Client Hours:

©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.