Reply To: Leader Integrity Check-ins 10/29

Tiffany Turner
Participant

Team I’m sorry for the breakdown of submitting my check-in late. I’ve had a few day/timezone breakdowns the past 5 days. I easily could have had this in yesterday and just fudged the time difference. Through this I’m seeing an opportunity to leverage calendar/alarms in a new way when traveling.

Leader Check-In: 10/28/19

ACCOMPLISHMENT COACHING COACHES TRAINING PROGRAM

CTP MC AND LEADER IN TRAINING WEEKLY CHECK IN SHEET

MC/LIT NAME: Tiffany Turner

CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SDI FALL 19/20

MC/LIT Request For Training This Week: Bree is easily triggered by the breakdown in audio from module 1, and I notice I’m care taking her a bit because I’m scared she’s going to drop out of the program if I don’t meet her where she’s at. Who do you see me being for Bree that both stands for her greatness, and not being afraid of her SM taking over?

INTEGRITY CHECK IN:

Client Game Commitment: 6 clients – 4 FP, 2 PP

Current FP Clients: 4

Clients through AC: 2

Coach Paid: Yes

Clients Paid: Yes

Insurance: Yes

Holding anything: No

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days: 1

Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 0

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? Once by Nov 30

My Projects:

#1: Well Being, Making myself priority number 1: My well being continues to be in breakdown, and I’m in feelings about the circumstances of my travel schedule. I’ll be taking a coaching request to my coach about creating the next level of well being.

#2: Compassion Project: To be connected to every person’s greatness, and in relationship with them from their essence, or from compassion for their SM.

Guests for OBS/WKSHP: 3/2

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls: 0

—————————————————————————————————————————

PARTICIPANT NAME: RYAN

Ryan showed up to our last call in a well being breakdown, and without a coaching request. He was easily taken out by my reflections, and requested that we just chat for our call.

PARTICIPANT NAME: BREE

Bree is overwhelmed and in her SM. She’s teetering between “I’m so proud to be associated with this company/team” and, “I’m not sure I should be here/have done this.”

©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar