Reply To: Leader Integrity Check-ins 10/29

Charlie Horn
Participant

Team,

forgive me for being so late with this. I am in total breakdown and have not developed a positive relationship with project design and subsequently check in sheets. I spent my whole participant year resistant to both.  I see a huge breakthrough for myself to develop a empowered relationship with project design and practicing what it is and what it looks like to make it simple and easy.

I am also in breakdown with reading what you all are up to and I am committed to taking the time to get to know you all better by reading all of your check in sheets past present and future. I am going to be in the know of what you are all up to and be the powerful stand for each of you to get what you want. And I am a powerful stand for me to get what I want. Who will coach me to my breakthrough with project design/ check in sheet. Who has struggled with this and has something for me?

ACCOMPLISHMENT COACHING COACHES TRAINING PROGRAM

Program Coach WEEKLY CHECK IN SHEET

DATE: 10/30/19

PC NAME: Charlie

CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SD INTENSIVE 19/20

PC Request For Training This Week:

Client Game:

Current FP Clients: 0

Clients through AC: 0

Coach Paid: Yes

Clients Paid: Yes

Insurance: yes

Holding anything: no

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days: 4

Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 2

My Projects:

I am in breakdown with my project designs. I have not spent any time developing them in the last couple of weeks. I need someone to hold me accountable to actually spend the time on my project designs.

©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar