Reply To: Service Project Vision

Sabrina Pratt
Participant

Hi Team!

I am so thrilled to have our 3 options available and enrolled for our service project. Brittany- you are a rockstar, thank you so much for going the extra mile in securing these three awesome options for this project! I read Nichole’s response re: creating opportunities to be with and it touched something in my heart.

I had a moment of clarity yesterday as I was honoring the hollering of my own SM while not allowing it to run the show and sharing it with the team via our text thread.

The breakthrough I saw available to myself in stepping into leadership with this project is to create fun, ease and joy (which is all part of my major breakthrough for the year) while leading (versus instead of leading). I have inadvertently been creating some incredible breakthroughs for myself in communication, receiving feedback and working in partnership with team (instead of just being like ‘ok, do this’ or, more like, ‘argh! I will just do it myself’). I am so grateful for this opportunity. Thank you all for having my back and being with me as I go through it to get to the other side. I am so happy and heart full that I do not need to do this alone.

Team, I propose we go to Golden Living on Monday morning and play some BINGO! I have had multiple dreams about Bingo this week and I am so excited to offer our participants an opportunity to be with people who are having fun and enjoying some community time. I think this is incredible. We can neither control, predict nor manage what is or is not confronting and an opportunity to practice being and being with. However, I can see a lot of opportunity for a team of sufferers to see being with the light, fun and easy as more confronting than being with the hard, which is part of what has me enrolled in this location.

Team, please let me know what you see and what you need to be enrolled in a visit to Golden Living on Monday 11/11/19!

All my heart;
Sabrina

©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar