Reply To: Participant Check-in 11/4/19

Sabrina Pratt
Participant

Lesa’s Check In:

Name: Lesa H.

Date: 11/1/19

Request for Coaching this Week:

I would like to request some support around the situation I keep avoiding talking about regarding my work because I feel I’m really struggling more than ever with it, and my blocks around it caused quite a hiccup in completing my practices for this week, including a lot of the well being exercises I was planning. I’m realizing this goes a lot deeper than simple time management. So I still want support around what we discussed last week but I feel a block hitting and this is what I’d like to discuss for coaching. I keep avoiding discussing it, but I don’t feel I’m being authentic or doing any favors to our coaching relationship if I don’t get real about what keeps coming up for me surrounding it all.

Practices I completed:

Does this mean MOPA’s? If so, I’ve been reading Getting Real and I’ve connected with a couple of team members and had a conversation with my buddy, Sarah, this week. I’ve spent the majority of my time not dedicated to my job or kids trying to get to where I’m ready to get my channel launched with some content. I’m not going to be able to afford this program if I don’t get that rolling and everything else feels like I’m putting the cart before the horse. I said “no” to going to LA for the weekend with friends so that I can get some things done that I need to and part of that is handling some of the MOPA’s the next few days.

Practices that are incomplete:

I will follow up more on our call. 🙂 I need to get to Costco and get a membership and get going on my plan since this is something falling into my grand scheme of better time management and well being and if I don’t get there prior to opening, it’s a zoo!  ?

©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar