ACCOMPLISHMENT COACHING COACHES TRAINING PROGRAM

Program Coach WEEKLY CHECK IN SHEET

DATE: 11/19/19

PC/LIT NAME: Sabrina Pratt

CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SD INTENSIVE 19/20

PC/LIT Request For Training This Week: 

Client Game: 

Current FP Clients: 5

Clients through AC: 4.5 (one of my group coaching clients is not run through AC)

Coach Paid: Yes

Clients Paid: Yes

Insurance: Yes

Holding anything:Yes 

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days: 0

Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 2 (Grey, Katie G. & Elizabeth M. both of whom rescheduled from the other week)

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? I am committed to being full time coach by 12/15/19 with 10 full pay clients. I am in action to schedule 20 more SS by 12/15/19 which would be adequate action to create this

My Projects:

1. Coaching Practice: Have a full coaching practice of 10 full pay clients by 12/1/5/19

1. Certification Project: Achieve ACC Certification by 1/29/20

Update: Create enrollment with PCC by 11/21/19 to review my next calls and will have my 7 by 12/15/19

1. Central Coast Comedy Theater

Update: marketing, accounting and new classes are in progress 

Planning our improv fest in January, our camping trip 12/7 and our holiday party on 12/15

1. Book writing project: in redesign right now

1. House project

Update: made a list of what I want to complete and prioritized the list, I am still in process with the design of this project

1. Romantic Relationship Project

Update: Even just saying that I want a project around this massive pain point for me is a huge step forward. I have taken relationships to my coach and am in process with this PD

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls: 1

—————————————————————————————————————————

PARTICIPANT NAME 1: Lesa Hudspeth: Lesa and I had our call yesterday, Sunday, 11/17/19. We have a new regular weekly call time of 4-5pm PST on Wednesdays. She will be sending her participant check in by Tuesday at 5pm. 

PARTICIPANT NAME 2: Andrew Mai: We have our first call today 5-6pm PST and I will discuss the check in, etc. on that call. Andrew is still having difficulty logging into the forum. I have texted and emailed with him since module.

©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar