Reply To: Butternut Squash?

Tiffany Turner
Participant

Leader Check-In: 11/18/19

ACCOMPLISHMENT COACHING COACHES TRAINING PROGRAM

CTP MC AND LEADER IN TRAINING WEEKLY CHECK IN SHEET

MC/LIT NAME: Tiffany Turner

CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SDI FALL 19/20

MC/LIT Request For Training This Week: I’m present to codependent behaviors with Nancy, and she’s in such a fragile place, I’m committed to standing for her, and breaking this behavior up.

INTEGRITY CHECK IN:

Client Game Commitment: 12 clients @ $600/month for 3 sessions/month

Current FP Clients: 3

Clients through AC: 2

Coach Paid: Yes

Clients Paid: Yes

Insurance: Yes

Holding anything: No

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days: 0

Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 1

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? Once by Dec 31

My Projects:

#1: Well Being, Making myself priority number 1: My well being continues to be in breakdown, and I’m in feelings about the circumstances of my travel schedule. I’ll be taking a coaching request to my coach about creating the next level of well being.

#2: Compassion Project: To be connected to every person’s greatness, and in relationship with them from their essence, or from compassion for their SM.

Guests for OBS/WKSHP: 3/2

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls: 0

—————————————————————————————————————————

PARTICIPANT NAME: RYAN

Ryan is up against a breakthrough in $, and fully committed to creating it. He was drained by the end of module 2, and took time to source himself. He reached out today and is fully sourced and empowered.

PARTICIPANT NAME: NANCY

In my first coaching session with Nancy, she made some comments that suggested she’s skeptical of me/AC. She really loves Jen, who registered Nancy into the program, and Nancy has a long running sad story of abandonment. She’s open to and sees that her abandonment fears are present with Jen, and they’re present with me (I suspect with AC as well), and yet, they’re so powerful that they’re running the show.

©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.