Reply To: Meditation enrollment

Nichole
Participant

Hi Charlie! Thanks for kicking off the meditation accountability with so much passion and enthusiasm. I don’t know if this is the right place to put this, but just because I’m here and experiencing it, I will share that sometimes I have a hard time getting through your posts because of the lack of paragraph breaks. My eyes go a little wonky and my brain has a hard time following. So I sort of skimmed it and looked for the meat. Just some feedback that you can take or leave — it might just be me. Anyway!!..

What I’m hearing is that we need two blankets per person and one pillow per person. That’s 44 blankets and 22 pillows, if two people don’t need them because they’re leading the music and speaking. Is that right? I can bring 10 blankets and 5 pillows. I can bring more if needed but I’ll start there.

I would like to participate in the meditation. I got so much out of it last year and I have been looking forward to doing it again. I will volunteer to own the ambiance of the space in regards to the lights and positioning some of the spirituality display items around the meditation area.

©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar