Reply To: CG breakdown to breakthrough

Sabrina Pratt
Participant

Hi!!!!

Delayed reaction reply:

You know I love to turn things into games!!! I have been creating games out of “tasks” since I was a kid- my Mom taught me how to do it and Mary Poppins made it all glam. One of my clients and I literally sang “just a spoonful of sugar” at the end of our coaching call last week because she was taking on some household projects and wanted to make it more fun. This same client also dressed in baggy pants and Charlie Chaplin’ed around her office to make that task of tidying more fun. Come on?! Hilarious! My project designs have become games to me- I am awarding myself rewards that I actually really, really want and have seen the light in terms of small rewards. For sure. Sometimes my small rewards are things I “would do anyway” like take the doggy for a walk. I am just like, “Ok- why dontcha call 10 people, create 2 sample sessions and reply to that one email by 4pm then take your little fried chicken shaped puppers for a walk?” Then I look forward to the walk enough to get up the momentum to start the action.

I totally had a break through when I stopped treating my improv theater like a weird hobby I did “on the side” and started viewing it as my business. I am in the process of creating this breakthrough with my coaching practice. Basically, I’m like, “Why NOT be a full time coach?!” And once I had that thought I was like, “Ok, what will it take to get to full time coach?”

Right now I have a spreadsheet that has been tracking all of my SS, follow ups, clients, etc. since Oct. 2018 when I started my coaching practice. Because my SM is a freaky lil’ liar sometimes I also track how much money I have made coaching, hours spent coaching, feedback, etc. My SM is quieted by facts. And I am reassured by facts. So- I use this spreadsheet to give me information. Like, right now I know:

I avg. 3.45 ss to result in one full pay client

Which means: I need to have 20.7 ss to result in the 6 more full pay clients to get me to the 9 full pay I declare by 12/15/19.

It takes me avg. 11.75 reach outs (text, call, email,  Facebook messenger) to book one full on sample session with a potential client.

So, to start the car from 0 MPH, I will need to do 243.225 reach outs over the next 16 days which is 15.186 per day. Not scary at all. I can knock that out in 20mins. Which means I can actually get AHEAD of schedule (which is what I would need to in order to meet that declaration) by reaching out to more like 60 people per day.

AND

I know that when I leave my car engine idling or turn it on now and then to keep it warm it cuts the amount of reach outs that I have to do in half. In other words: I can also maintain conversations with people, stay in relationship with people I did ss with a long time ago, tell people I am a coach, request referrals, follow up with referral requests, do inquiry and discovery calls prior to ss scheduling, etc. in order to stay in action.

SO- I have a lot of fun thinking of how I can “win” this game.

Hope this is helpful! All my love!!!
Sabs

©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar