Reply To: Discovery & Possibility Technicians (Leader Team check-ins)

Sabrina Pratt
Participant

YEAH LKT!!! HOT DIGGITY DAWG!!! Congratulations!!!

ACCOMPLISHMENT COACHING COACHES TRAINING PROGRAM

Program Coach WEEKLY CHECK IN SHEET

DATE: 12/2/19

PC/LIT NAME: Sabrina Pratt

CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SD INTENSIVE 19/20

PC/LIT Request For Training This Week: Lesa has rescheduled or cancelled last minute quite a bit. She has brought overwhelm, lack of focus and disorganization to our calls. I am happy to have a conversation with her around how this pattern is expressing itself here in our coaching agreement- I would like some training on how to bring that conversation!

Client Game: full of possibility!

Current FP Clients: 3 (I have a wobbler in my group so I am not currtenly counting my group)

Clients through AC: 3

Coach Paid: No- by end of day Friday, Berna is on a trip until 12/10/19 so we talked about payment and our next session is 12/12/19

Clients Paid: No 

Insurance: Yes

Holding anything: No

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days: 1 with Elizabeth W.

Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 0 confirmed- will have 5 confirmed by EOD 

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? To be in integrity with my commitment to my client game project design- I need to be hired 6 more times by 12/15/19

My Projects:

1. Coaching Practice: Have a full coaching practice of 10 full pay clients and one full group program by 2/1/20

Update: Generated lots of conversations and have 4 verbal commitments to a start in January, need to follow up and confirm, also need to confirm more SS

1. Certification Project: Achieve ACC Certification by 1/29/20

Update: Will create enrollment with 2 PCC by 12/15/19

1. Central Coast Comedy Theater

Update: camping retreat, plan our holiday party-location TBD to be confirmed, prep for Improv Festival in January, write up code of ethics, waiver and secure better insurance 

1. Book writing project

Update: in reinvention process

Next Milestone: have reinvented project design with online course addition completed by EOD 12/3/19

1. House project

Ongoing making my house amazing project

Update: started painting my office, began my 30 day clutter free challenge

1. Community & Connection Project

Update: planning ladies witchy vision board night for 12/29/19

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls: 1

—————————————————————————————————————————

PARTICIPANT NAME 1: Lesa Hudspeth: Lesa and I have our next call this Wednesday- she is declared to have her check in sheet turned in by EOD today, she took on project design creation for this past week but I have yet to see those 

PARTICIPANT NAME 2: Andrew Mai: Andrew and I completed the essence conversation on Sat. 11/30/19- he has 3 project designs in process, we have our next call tonight- he has insurance and is declared to do the essence convo with me on Sunday 12/8/19 in the evening- he is practicing with his buddy this week

©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.