Reply To: Discovery & Possibility Technicians (Leader Team check-ins)

Nichole
Participant

Leader Check-In: 12/02/19

ACCOMPLISHMENT COACHING COACHES TRAINING PROGRAM

CTP MC AND LEADER IN TRAINING WEEKLY CHECK IN SHEET

MC/LIT NAME: Nichole MacDonald

CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SDI FALL 19/20

MC/LIT Request For Training This Week: I don’t think Jonathan is paid yet. How do I find this out other than asking him? Last I spoke to him, he still was not paid. When I ask about it, it takes him a long time to get back to me. We have our call on Wednesday so I will talk to him then, but I’m wondering if I need to talk to him about it sooner and/or should I even be asking about it because maybe he did pay and didn’t tell me. Would I need to reach out to the office to get this information?

I didn’t record either of my calls. I planned to record Lauren’s call because I wasn’t sure if one of Jonathan’s calls had been listened to yet (should have checked with Jeff on that, but figured Lauren would be a good place for me to start) and then our call got dropped four times, so I could not record it. I will try again this week. Is there a rhyme or reason to choosing which call to record? Would appreciate input so I can record one or both this week.

Thanks!

INTEGRITY CHECK IN:

Client Game Commitment: 3 FP / Staying qualified as PC

Current FP Clients:

Clients through AC: 2

Coach Paid: Not yet for December. Will pay her by Wednesday.

Clients Paid: One FT + One group person haven’t paid yet for December. Will have flat by Wednesday.

Insurance: Yes

Holding anything: No

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days: 0

Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 0

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? The group thing is stressing me out, trying to keep everyone paid and on a schedule. So I’d like to get one more FT client to eliminate that as a thing that is counting toward my qualification. I’ll do that by the end of next week.

My Projects:

1. Sash at 10% net profitability in five months
  2. $6K/month income via coaching, consulting, and retreats
  3. AC program, being a program coach, coaching 3 FP clients and 1-2 participants.
  4. Book: Complete draft by May.
  5. Lash.live: Business ready to get funding by end of this year.
  6. Kids and family: Maintaining, not letting additional commitment comprise what already have.
  7. Work out three days per week.
  8. Painting: Doing an art show next summer. Art stays up for 3 months. June 2020 show.
  9. WORLD PEACE!!

Guests for OBS/WKSHP: 2/2

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls: 0

—————————————————————————————————————————

PARTICIPANT NAME: JONATHAN

I had our first call on 11/20. He wanted to talk about making more money and referenced my business know-how, but I didn’t take the bait! Haha. We talked about his cycle with money, which he noticed was a cycle in so many areas of his life of getting super excited, getting in relationship with co-workers/friends/whoever, then noticing things he doesn’t like about it/them and then using those things as reasons why it won’t work, then quitting. He’s been all the way through the cycle with AC at least once, he said. He is practicing breaking up the cycle and looking at how his favorite part of the cycle (the learning and being excited and getting into relationship) could help him build his coaching business.

PARTICIPANT NAME: LAUREN

Lauren took on some practices of simply noticing when she’s judging other people instead of expressing those judgements. This was a practice to help her be with family in a healthier way. She wants to create an environment where people feel loved and supported. We looked at that’s really what she wants for herself. So she is practicing providing love and support to herself and others.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by Nichole.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar