Leader Check-In: 12/02/19
ACCOMPLISHMENT COACHING COACHES TRAINING PROGRAM
CTP MC AND LEADER IN TRAINING WEEKLY CHECK IN SHEET
MC/LIT NAME: Nichole MacDonald
CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SDI FALL 19/20
MC/LIT Request For Training This Week: What do I do with my recorded call? Jeff said either he or LKT will review it. Should I text it to y’all or post it here?
INTEGRITY CHECK IN:
Client Game Commitment: 3 FP / Staying qualified as PC
Current FP Clients: 3
Clients through AC: 2
Coach Paid: Yes.
Clients Paid: Yes.
Holding anything: No
Sample Sessions had Last 7 days: 0
Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 1
By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity?
- Sash at 10% net profitability in five months
- $6K/month income via coaching, consulting, and retreats
- AC program, being a program coach, coaching 3 FP clients and 1-2 participants.
- Book: Complete draft by May.
- Lash.live: Business ready to get funding by end of this year.
- Kids and family: Maintaining, not letting additional commitment comprise what already have.
- Work out three days per week.
- Painting: Doing an art show next summer. Art stays up for 3 months. June 2020 show.
- WORLD PEACE!!
Guests for OBS/WKSHP: 2/2
# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls: 1
PARTICIPANT NAME: JONATHAN
Jonathan wanted to make a decision about whether or not he’s going to stay in the program. His wobbliness was about money. He is staying. He has a payment plan, but I understand that it’s not going to get him caught up quickly enough so I’m going to keep working with him.
PARTICIPANT NAME: LAUREN
Lauren wanted to talk about creating a new relationship with time. We talked about her playing small and how it’s not so much about time but about vision. She created a vision board and practices around getting out of her comfort zone.