Reply To: Declare and Fulfill

Brittany Cotton
Participant

What I know about you Nichole, and your history, is that you have risen from the “ashes” time and time again and come back bolder, more fierce, and successful every time. I honestly relate to you as the Phoenix. Kind of peculiar that someone who has been on their last dime, been down and out, and then has created ridiculously successful businesses, would have a hang up with declarations.

My focus is on your body/intuition. Im curious what has happened for you in the past that has allowed you to reinvent from the ground up? Where was the knowing? How did it occur for you? My suspicion is that you are well versed in it being in a certain place, that perhaps you aren’t practiced at pulling it up from other places. (Please let me know if this is making sense. As I write it sounds so woo woo, but I mean it haha). This is totally my made up story, but if I had been in your place, my guess is that the driving force was that you had no other choice. You had to make it go different for you, your kids, your future, etc.

What if that driving force is Declaration? It simply looks different now because lives aren’t at stake (to be slightly dramatic;) )

Whats available for you if you look at Declaration through the lens of Choice, versus evidence?

©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar