Reply To: Declare and Fulfill

Jeff Miller
Participant

I love what everyone has put in so far. Nichole, to quote an above average coach, “IT IS EITHER ALL POSSIBLE OR NONE OF IT IS POSSIBLE.” Which camp are you in? From that place, everything else is simply describe and manage. Which by the way is not bad, it is just a limiting way to live. One of my favorite things about being a coach is asking questions I don’t know the answer too. I find it really exciting to genuinely learn where people are coming from and where the conversation will go from there. I try and do declare and fulfill in the same way. If I know how things will go then I am not declaring and fulfilling. If it doesn’t give me the butterflies or make me nervous then I am not declaring.

The funny thing about you, is that I relate to you as the declare and fulfill Goddess. I am pretty sure if we went back in time and you were starting Sash there was probably some crazy declarations. Now that you have build something and are in a capacity context things seem limiting. Go back to the beginning and come from that limitless place. To quote an above average rapper, Notorious BIG, “Live everyday like it is your first day on the job.”

©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar