Reply To: Participants December 17

Sabrina Pratt
Participant

Name: Lesa H.

Date: 12/16/19

Request for Coaching this Week:

I would like some support around controlling my survival mechanisms around the holidays this year. Dec 23 is the anniversary of my dad’s death last Christmas. So it’s hitting hard now and I’ve been shutting down.

Practices I completed:

Been taking the 20 min a day for yoga/me time. Have been making small and consistent lifestyle changes and getting some things done just pushing past the resistance. Been reaching out to my team more and working on a better perspective around how I see “team”.

Practices that are incomplete:

Still working on Essence. I connected with Nancy on this though…. she needs to pass it as well and her buddy was mine last month (who I helped, but she wasn’t available later for mine) and I’ve not heard back from Jonathan as my new buddy, so we agreed to lean on each other for extra support. We are supposed to practice Essence with one another on Thursday.

Project #1: I— I am thinking I want to create my project designs when I’m off over the holidays. I’m going to need the distraction and this is a healthy one at a time in which I can apply myself to it.

What by When:

Next Project Milestone:

Update/Progress this Week:

Project #2:

What by When:

Next Project Milestone:

Project #3:

What by When:

Next Project Milestone:

Project #4:

What by When:

Next Project Milestone:

Project #5:

What by When:

Next Project Milestone:

Number of Clients

Full Pay Clients:

Partial Pay Clients:

Pro-Bono Clients:

Total current # of clients:

Coaching Hrs to Date

Pro-Bono Hours:

Paid Client Hours:

MOPAS:

In Progress: I havent started this months MOPAS yet….

Completed:

©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar