Reply To: Life Updates

Tiffany Turner
Participant

Thank you all for your thoughtful responses! I’m going to respond to the bits that most landed for me, and the questions that provoked thought in a new area for me (so new awarenesses/conversation).

Jeff, you’re spot on that this is more of the same pattern of mine in protecting against a breakdown. I can celebrate that I the Protection piece isn’t as charged or freaked out as it used to be, but it’s still Protection. I’m going to take a request to my coach around What For Protect from Breakdowns.

I have very few structures in place in service of my client game. I’m mostly cruising along, letting my client game go however it goes. When I feel like it, I follow up with prior, Yes Buts. When I feel like it, I reach out to people to offer sample sessions. And when I feel like it, I ask someone for a referral. All happen randomly based on my own willingness. From this place, I don’t see a breakthrough in client game available. And I’m not willing to be in more action. I choose a steady job where I make steady income so as to support this upcoming chapter.

I also love coaching and have no intention of giving it up. I see myself in a 25-30 hour/week Organizational Development-type role where coaching is an integrated part of my day-to-day, and from that place, I get to have it all: the income, coaching people, and flexibility of schedule.

Nichole & Mike, thanks for the acknowledgement inside your reflections. I would love to have 10-15 clients at $1100/month, and for that to be my primary source of income. Recently I haven’t had sample sessions very often, and last I checked my hire rate was 5%. So one hire for every 20 SS. One of the things I get taken out by in client game is that I think I’m a great coach! And yet, I have this evidence that I must not be because I don’t have a booming practice, and then my stubbornness has me completely unwilling to create it differently. This is my normal quitting pattern, loud and clear.

One thing I can see in all this that I want to share, is that I don’t have any feeling of “needing to figure it out.” I’m clear on what I want to create, and I’m clear that there’s a lot of ways to create it, and I’m open and willing to receive it however it goes.

©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar