Reply To: High performers

Nichole
Participant

Hi Mike! I don’t know if I have much of a secret sauce. I definitely consider myself a high performer, but it’s also because I work a lot. And I’ve been doing what I do for a long time. I am incredibly productive with my time. I have always been able to get a lot more done in the same amount of time than my co-workers and peers. Just being honest. I type fast, think quickly, and am a natural at communicating my ideas. So all of that flows easily and smoothly, for the most part. I can hold a lot of information in my head at one time and I’m a great multi-tasker. These are things I’m sure I developed over time, so someone else could as well. I think consistency is key. I also work about ten hours per day, five to six days per week. I go to bed early so I’m ready to hit the ground running when I wake up. I am very picky with my free time. I’ll spend it with friends who fill me up and with my kids. So that is what I’d summarize as my reasons/ways for being a high performer. If there’s any part of that you’d like me to share more about, I’m happy to.

©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.