I love what everyone has shared so far! Here are my top 3 things that I have done for my client game…
1) BNI – So I have had 7 people in my BNI group hire me. 1 person has hired me twice. I have been in BNI for two years now. We have had between 19-25 members in our group over the past two years. BNI was great for me in the beginning to practice talking about coaching every week. It was great to have a simple structure where I knew that I would be marketing myself at least once a week. It also has been nice to build relationships with other entrepreneurs who genuinely want you to win.
2) Creating my Non-Negotiable around Client Game – This is actually relatively new for me. So you could say this was 3 plus years in the making. Here is what they are:
- 9-10am every Tuesday is dedicated to my client game
- Have at least 2 SS/Possibility Conversations per week
- Get hired once a month
- I pick a rate at which I will get hired at for the next 2 clients.
3) Ask family, close friends and previous clients for referrals – This is something that I resisted a lot in the beginning. This is also where some of my most long-term clients have come from. It is amazing to see someone come to a possibility conversation both wanting a coach and already knowing a lot about you.
That’s what I got. Hope this helps.