Reply To: Mike's Greatness and may be support request

Aarti Mallya
Participant

The last two weeks have been really great and a lot has happened.

I had 10 hours total of in person coaching for speaking and branding with my business. Which I would say we would consider consulting so I’m going to start using that term now. Anyway what came of that was working on a main speech that can be shorten or extended. I signed up for 12 min speaking spot for Jan 3rd so that is a big focus right now. The big picture of this is the content.

As of right now I came up with The 5 step play book to always have you moving forward to a live true to your self. This includes utilizing People, Tools, Structures, Attitude, and Honesty. This will be foundation and core peace to my coaching business.

I have made the deceleration to speak once a week for all of Q1 for at least 8 min and in front of 5 people or more.

I meet all of Sophia’s family. Me and Sophia’s were not suppose to get each other anything for Christmas but I got her a card and filled it up with some sweet words from the heart. She read it and started balling tears of gratitude to say the least. Another cool thing about it was after I wrote it I looked in a folder I have for finding my soulmate of things I have came up with over the last 2 and half years. (That I haven’t look at in a while). Everything in the card encompassed a lot of or all the main things in my fold that I desire.

Oh and we booked a house sit in Boulder Colorado for March 22nd to 27th. Were planing on leave like two days early and going to the grand Canyon. On top of that we converted my house and pet sitting profile to a couples one. AND we have applied to places in Australia as well as were looking at other country’s. AND I’m moving in with her starting Jan 5th.

I have communicated just about everything if not everything and then some with Sophia. We both know some things about each others money situations. She knows I need clients and all things around that. My needs, concerns, fears, and so on. I found out she works in the start up world. Was with a company in house for sale enablement. Now just got a job with business consulting company she’s gong to be doing the same thing for with multiple companies. Purpose here is were talking about ways to help me get clients. She connecting me with some a amazing sales guy to see what he may be able to help with. She gave me a great book I’m reading and we could discuss on. We talked about role playing but haven’t done it.

I have been working with my schedule a lot and how I can best make everything work for me. I am feel pretty good about moving forward with a lot of things. I’m sure there’s some things I’m missing cause so much greatness going on. But either way I have said a lot so I’ll leave it here.

©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.