Reply To: 2020 Integrity! Happy New Year Leaders.

Tiffany Turner
Participant

Leader Check-In: 1/7/20

ACCOMPLISHMENT COACHING COACHES TRAINING PROGRAM

CTP MC AND LEADER IN TRAINING WEEKLY CHECK IN SHEET

MC/LIT NAME: Tiffany Turner

CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SDI FALL 19/20

MC/LIT Request For Training This Week:

INTEGRITY CHECK IN:

Client Game Commitment: 12 clients @ $600/month for 3 sessions/month

Current FP Clients: 2

Clients through AC: 1

Coach Paid: Yes

Clients Paid: No – 1 client unpaid, I’m in conversation with her about By When

Insurance: Yes

Holding anything: No

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days: 1

Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 2

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? I’m currently out of qualification with only 2 FP clients, 1 of those two being routed through the office. I also have 2 PP clients, and 2 participants. A contract went out to a new FP client today, and she said she’ll have the contract and first invoice paid by Wednesday 1/8.

My Projects:

#1: Time: Playing for Effortless Enjoyment of Every Moment.

• UPDATE: Still at massive effect of time. Have held different doing practices around time, and going to create some ontological practices next.

#2: Marriage: Breakthroughs in control + Next Level Passion.

• UPDATE: Jack and I have created some beautiful breakthroughs emotionally and communicatively over the past two weeks.

#3: Integration of Body, Being, and Doing: I’m a tree in a forest, and as the elements weather my home, I flow and grow in partnership with them.

• UPDATE: In integrity of my meditation commitment, yoga commitment, and continuing to find integrations in my day to day

#4: Find a job at a company in L&D or OD

• UPDATE: Have two scheduled meetings this week with my network. Have an email out to someone I used to work with about openings at his company, and continue to be in conversation with Pager Duty about their upcoming OD role.

Guests for OBS/WKSHP: 3/2

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls: 0

—————————————————————————————————————————

PARTICIPANT NAME: RYAN

Ryan has showed up empowered to our last few sessions and created momentum in his life through rejoining a ruby team – seems like a lot was hinging on his well being needs not being met and he only just discovered that was missing for him. He’s been resistant to bringing coaching requests to our calls. Each week I’ve offered a different perspective of the value of a coaching request, and last week he aligned in what’s in it for him to bring coaching requests, and practice coaching a request from his clients when they don’t have one.

PARTICIPANT NAME: NANCY

Nancy shared last week that she feels behind and for the first time is thinking coaching might not be for her. She was in her SM and we moved her from SM to an empowered place. She text me an hour after the call to say she knowns she has support and she’s not alone and she’s empowered in her commitment to AC.

©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar