Sabrina Pratt
Participant

ACCOMPLISHMENT COACHING COACHES TRAINING PROGRAM

Program Coach WEEKLY CHECK IN SHEET

DATE: 1/19/20

PC/LIT NAME: Sabrina Pratt

CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SD INTENSIVE 19/20

PC/LIT Request For Training This Week: 

Client Game: super empowered! I am at 4 FP, 2 PP, 1 PB and my 2 AC participants. I have 1PP and 1PB completing contracts this week and am excited to add 1 more full pay client before 1/31/20! 

Current FP Clients: 4

Clients through AC: 4

Coach Paid: yes

Clients Paid: no- I have one full pay client who is declared to pay by noon Monday 1/20/20 

Insurance: Yes

Holding anything: No

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days: 1

Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 0  

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? I have a mini project to be at 5 full pay by 1/31/20 and 6 full pay by 2/15/20

My Projects:

1. Coaching Practice: Create Full coaching practice of 10 full pay clients by 2/20/20

Milestone: 1 more full pay client by 1/31/20

Update: partial pay hire on 1/19/20!

1. Certification Project: Achieve ACC Certification by 2/28/20

Update: Will create enrollment with PCC by end of day 1/23/20

1. House project

Ongoing making my house amazing project

Update: painting office!

1. Community & Connection Project

Update: planning my birthday bowling party on 1/30/20 and LA trip on 1/31-2/2

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls: 1 with Andrew

—————————————————————————————————————————

PARTICIPANT NAME 1: Lesa Hudspeth: Lesa has generated some very empowering breakthroughs in communication, connection and relationship. Lesa is empowered after this module and excited to work with her guest client, practice coaching and is ready to record and submit her call/complete essence conversation this week.

PARTICIPANT NAME 2: Andrew Mai: Andrew has had some movement in some of his projects, including scheduling SS. We have reviewed one call. He is “kicking the can” on his dating project design and at times says he feels insecure discussing coaching with family and friends. 

©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.