Coach Paid: Yes

Clients Paid: Yes

Insurance: Yes

Holding anything: No

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days: 0

Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 0

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? March 17

My Projects:

#1: Time: Playing for Effortless Enjoyment of Every Moment.

• UPDATE: I continue to experience a disempowering relationship with Time, though I feel great flow and ease, regularly. Taking a request around Time to my coach this week.

#2: Marriage: Breakthroughs in control + Next Level Passion.

• UPDATE: There’s been big wins in creating connection and passion, regardless of circumstance – travel, fatigue, etc.

#3: Integration of Body, Being, and Doing: I’m a tree in a forest, and as the elements weather my home, I flow and grow in partnership with them.

• UPDATE: I really loved the breakthrough I had in leadership at Module 3. It has me present to a new level of integration for myself. I continue to channel my Essence in my Being more and more often, and take on the doing, in the in-between spaces of sourcing my Being. It’s gorgeous.

#4: Find a job at a company in L&D or OD

• UPDATE: I’ve been in no action since my meetings the first week of January. What I see is next is updating my resume, and getting in touch with a few companies that are Coaching Brokers, and leveraging intro’s through my connections in tech. Something I got out of meeting with Kim in early Jan, was that a full time job at a tech company, isn’t really going to create exactly what I want. Meeting with Kim gave me access to creating a new list of CoS for what’s next in career for me.

Guests for OBS/WKSHP: 2/2

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls: 0

—————————————————————————————————————————

PARTICIPANT NAME: RYAN

Ryan got complete about client game, and is declared to play for his coaching practice, from a place of Fun (vs. Pressure). He remains incomplete with AC around money/cost of program and is not currently willing to create a shift.

PARTICIPANT NAME: NANCY

Nancy is ready to up-level her business, and is caught up in a lot of HOW questions. She’s present to her pattern of “asking how” eventually leading to “figuring it out herself” and it occurs that she’s somewhere inside that predicable cycle right now, around building her business.

©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.