Sabrina Pratt
Participant

ACCOMPLISHMENT COACHING COACHES TRAINING PROGRAM

Program Coach WEEKLY CHECK IN SHEET

DATE: 1/27/20

PC/LIT NAME: Sabrina Pratt

CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SD INTENSIVE 19/20

PC/LIT Request For Training This Week: 

Client Game: super empowered! I am at 4 FP, 1PP and my 2 AC participants. I am excited to add 1 more full pay client before 1/31/20! 

Current FP Clients: 4

Clients through AC: 4

Coach Paid: yes

Clients Paid: no- I have one full pay client who is declared to pay by noon Monday 1/20/20- she still has not paid!  

Insurance: Yes

Holding anything: No

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days: 1

Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 0  

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? I have a mini project to be at 5 full pay by 1/31/20 and 6 full pay by 2/15/20- I need more SS to stay in integrity!

My Projects:

1. Coaching Practice: Create Full coaching practice of 10 full pay clients by 2/20/20

Milestone: 1 more full pay client by 1/31/20

Update: partial pay hire on 1/19/20!

1. Certification Project: Achieve ACC Certification by 2/28/20

Update: Had conversation with AC leaders/other PCC and MCC coaches- am visiting with myself regarding certification and my plans for myself and my AC future…

1. House project

Ongoing making my house amazing project

Update: painted & organized my office

1. Community & Connection Project

Update: planning my birthday bowling party on 1/30/20 and LA trip on 1/31-2/2

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls: 1 with Andrew

—————————————————————————————————————————

PARTICIPANT NAME 1: Lesa Hudspeth: Lesa brought overwhelm and stress to our call this past week. She was very emotional. I stayed on the phone with her and after about 20minutes of listening and normalizing her experience we did get into a coaching conversation. She is willing to have her life go differently but often her SM hijacks awareness into a story about how she is doing something wrong/failing in some way and that “this is all her fault.” Lesa often visits guilt, shame and blame from her automatic. 

PARTICIPANT NAME 2: Andrew Mai: Andrew finished his dating project design this week and is bringing dating to our call today. He now has 3 projects that are active for him and he is in empowered action. Andrew has a right/wrong context and does seem to default into “the things that went wrong” or “what’s not working” but he is willing to be redirected in his awareness and to set that context down/shift it.

©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.