Reply To: Super Bowl Leaders

Tiffany Turner
Participant

Leader Check-In: 2/4/2020

ACCOMPLISHMENT COACHING COACHES TRAINING PROGRAM

CTP MC AND LEADER IN TRAINING WEEKLY CHECK IN SHEET

MC/LIT NAME: Tiffany Turner

CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SDI FALL 19/20

MC/LIT Request For Training This Week: Ryan Mac shut down. What to bring when the client is unwilling on all fronts?

INTEGRITY CHECK IN:

Client Game Commitment: 12 clients @ $600/month for 3 sessions/month

Current FP Clients: 4

Clients through AC: 2

Coach Paid: Yes

Clients Paid: No – one client out, declared to pay by Friday

Insurance: Yes

Holding anything: No

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days: 1

Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 1

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? March 17

My Projects:

#1: Time: Playing for Effortless Enjoyment of Every Moment.

• UPDATE: I took on noticing where I invest energy avoiding doing something, and I’ve been in a lot of action to do the things I declare, which has created more effortlessness and enjoyment. There’s less make wrong and procrastination. There’s more to create here and I’ll continue to be in this practice for a few weeks.

#2: Marriage: Breakthroughs in control + Next Level Passion.

• UPDATE: I’m pregnant :). There’s a lot to celebrate in what I let go of these past two months in what I couldn’t see as Controls of the “getting pregnant” process.

#3: Integration of Body, Being, and Doing: I’m a tree in a forest, and as the elements weather my home, I flow and grow in partnership with them.

• UPDATE: I’m looking at what there is to take on in Well Being in this chapter of pregnancy. I’m meeting with my OBGYN today to get some questions answered, and I’ll design my next level well being tracker by 2/10.

#4: Find a job at a company in L&D or OD

• UPDATE: This project is on hold, AND since I declared it, I notice I’ve been in a lot more action and NEW action around my business. I declare I’ll get hired once this week.

Guests for OBS/WKSHP: 2/2

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls: 0

—————————————————————————————————————————

PARTICIPANT NAME: RYAN

On last week’s call, I brought a lot of my humanity and shared my AC journey with Ryan. He was holding a complaint that the leader team is perfect, and that connection was missing. By the end of the call, Ryan was empowered with declared actions for being At Cause for his life. I notice I’m hesitant to relate to it as a win because this is a common pattern for Ryan to arrive disempowered, leave empowered, and then become disempowered before our next call. His intense negative self talk leads to a lot of incompletion, holdings, and shut down.

PARTICIPANT NAME: NANCY

Nancy is sooooo popping. She’s very reliable to get support, and she quickly gets complete when she falls incomplete. It’s been a treat to watch her own where she’s at, tangled up, and then untangle and celebrate what she can see about her own transformation in process.

©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar