Reply To: Payments

Tiffany Turner
Participant

Thanks for the support Britt, I was able to connect to something completely different in supporting Nancy and Ryan around AC payments.

Nancy was completely empowered around AC payments, until she quit her job last week. She has a new declaration of paying February by 2/14, and I have not spoken with her yet about her new declaration. I will connect with Nancy today, and I declare her flat on February by 2/14, and on time for the rest of the year.

I need support around Ryan Mac. I have a call with him today where I intent to bring ownership of who I’ve been being that had our coaching go this way. I look forward to sharing on the other side of that convo.

NICHOLE, IN SERVICE OF RYAN’S REQUEST  FOR CONFIDENTIALITY WOULD YOU PLEASE NOT READ THE REST OF THIS THREAD?

Where I need support is that he’s built such a big wall around the money convo, that it leaves me in fear of him having a complete shut down, or a combustion, if I bring up money.

What I see for him, is a daily check in around money. It could be as simple as “On track for AC payments” or as big as “This is today’s money in, money out, and money left over.” From what Ryan’s shared about his relationship with money, he’s been able to float through life, and it’s worked. It seems that this is the first time in his life that money doesn’t work, and he’s unwilling to get complete about it, and is holding on AC.

My experience has been that Ryan shuts down around coaching, ontology, gaps, and context. I’m left feeling that I can either Stand for Ryan as a coach and Be coach, regardless – which takes us out of relationship. Or I can be friend, and talk about the roses and sunshine, which are the conversations where he doesn’t get taken out, but I don’t feel I’m doing my job. I hear the either/or. I know there’s more ways. Please share what you see.

©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.