Reply To: The Good Old Peeps

Nichole
Participant

WEEKLY COACHING CHECK-IN SHEET 

Name: Lauren Steely

Date: 2/17/20

Request for Coaching This Week: I’ve decided to take responsibility and complete giving my power away. I’ve started answering the questions and will be done by the next coaching call. I’d like to receive coaching on how to continue removing blocks to being/essence.

Practices I completed: 

1. Declare and list 5 more actual breakdowns in your life and create the possibility of each. Also, listen for the possibility in the breakdowns of others, as a practice. 
  2. Have a minimum of 1 complimentary coaching session per week with a potential client or referral source. 
  3. Required viewing: “Pay It Forward.” Look for completion and breakdown. 
  4. In addition to your buddy, contact at least 3 different individuals on your team each week.
  5. Notice expecting Performance without Practice. Practice showing up to Life ready to practice.

Practices that are incomplete: 

1. Forum—post and respond at least once a week, as a practice.
  2. Invite guests to the next CTP Observation and Workshop in alignment with your commitment.
  3. Print and post the messages you received in your guided meditation. Share them with your coach.
  4. Required viewing: “Twelve Angry Men”. Look for completion and breakdown.
  5. Print and post: Expect and Welcome Breakdowns. Bonus: Go create breakdowns. Get your nose bloody as a practice. Clean it up and find that nothing tragic happens. 
  6. Also, use one of these tools with at least one client in a coaching session.
  7. Attend a group call with your CTP team to discuss the movies and books. 
  8. Listen for and create practice areas everywhere. Post three brand new practice areas to share with your team on the forum. 

16.Create a project design structure for the weakest component of your relationship to God/Self/Others. Shared with Nichole, have not yet uploaded to the forum.  

1. Review all handouts and get any questions you have answered by someone on your team. 

Practiced yet to be completed:

1. Required Reading for the month: Co-Active Coaching, 2nd Edition: New Skills for Coaching People Toward Success in Work and Life by Laura Whitworth, Karen Kimsey- House, Henry Kimsey-House, Phillip Sandahl. Recommended: The Gift of Our Compulsions: A Revolutionary Approach to Self-Acceptance and Healing by Mary O’Malley. 
  2. Post to the forum: Description of Services, Market Niche, 10 Second Intro & Who Belongs in Your Pipeline (all from Get Clients Now!). 

7.In at least one area of your life, do the Completion/Responsibility Questions or the Completion Exercise in writing. 

1. Be responsible that your group keeps the promise for clients and MOPAs this month. 
  2. Update your Project Designs for each project area (Vision, Skills, Resources, Rewards, Reverse Results Plan and Action Plan). 
  3. Mandatory: If you haven’t already, submit your second recorded coaching session and review it with your coach before the next module.

Project #4 (Harmony)

What by When: To live a harmonious life by being a harmonious person by 8/27/20

Next Project Milestone: 2/20/20 finish Responsibility/Completion exercise for giving away my power. Declare I am complete.

Update/Progress this Week: Became aware of the idea that I need to get complete and take responsibility for my life before I can build a strong foundation.

Number of Clients 

Pro Bono: 1

Partial Pay: 0

Full Pay: 0

Coaching Hrs to Date:

Pro Bono: 25

Partial Pay: 0

Full Pay: 0

MoPAs:

In Progress: 13 (71%)

Completed: 8 (28%)

©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.