Reply To: Sab's Super FUN Enrollment in Breakthroughs All Over the Place

Jeff Miller
Participant

Hey Sabs,

Thank you for being so dang caring about humans in the world. I can totally see how much you care about Sonik, Jonathon, and all of your communicates including us. It is freaking contagious and I so admire how you were this on your sleeve. How hard and transparent you love is a freaking super power!

I read your post 5 times. Two last night and 3 this morning. I was looking through the lens of the biggest breakthroughs. I see accountability, support and partnership. While I could potential be aligned in what you are proposing of receiving $55.55 from the team, I am not enrolled. How else can you get accountability, support and partnership? It seems like the $55.55 fix to some of these breakthroughs. And I can’t quite put my finger on it, but this idea feels a little like a dual relationship (I could totally be wrong about this, just something doesn’t sit right in my gut). I am a massive fan of Jonathon and all of our participants and I love how you are looking at creating a massive win win.

I am super enrolled in you and what you are creating in life. And I am super enrolled in our team.

©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.