Reply To: Breakthroughs for the Year

Brittany Cotton
Participant

BAHAHAH!

And what’s so perfect is my breakthrough is missing in my response. My suspicion is most of us would respond to the breakthrough question, outside of the breakthrough- cause thats our wheelhouse!!

My breakthrough for the year is Partnership. And I see that there is a measly amount of partnership in my response to you. I see it in my reflection around how it goes, but it feels a bit like “hey Jeff theres that thing over there, go deal with it.” And this is what I want to break up in my leadership cause it doesn’t have me cause breakthroughs and leadership now, or bring rigor. (Well to be fair, it may sometimes) Its similar to my distinguishing lots, then stopping.

I want us to have this conversation, because we are speaking about what the peeps are at risk of not breaking up, and I have it we all have something we are at risk of not breaking up as well, which gets in the way of our breakthroughs.

What I see to take on to generate mine is to start by having a call in the next week with each of you in support of whats next for you, and causing your leadership, and asking for your partnership in generating a team breakthrough in Rigor.

Heres my idea: I would like each of you to respond with one thing you haven’t said to your participant, and by when you will. (I see this in service of us having a breakthrough in rigor and stand, and supporting our peeps breakthroughs).

The next thing is having a breakthrough in support as access to breakthrough in partnership, I see them in cahoots together. Who will partner with me around support??

To respond to my own request:

Steve: “Every person on this team is access to you breaking up hiding, and you robbing us of your greatness. Quit this “warm and fuzzy” bullshit, its in the way of your breakthroughs, and your teams.” by when: TONIGHT!

Valerie: “Aren’t you tired of suffering through life? You get on our call every week distraught from our hard it is. How much longer will you suffer in “its hard?” by when: Tomorrow!

©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar