Reply To: March Madness Participant Check-Ins 3.9.20

Nichole
Participant

WEEKLY COACHING CHECK-IN SHEET 

Name: Lauren Steely

Date: 3/9/20

Request for Coaching This Week: 

I’d like to receive coaching around being more consistent. I have a limiting belief that I can go, go, go until I crash or break my streak and quit on myself. I always pick back up and start again eventually, but I’d love to get more control over self-sabotaging myself by thinking I’ll break the streak so that I have more power to simply roll forward.

Practices I completed:

Signed up for tut.com

Invited 2 people to next AC observation

Actively practicing to listen to people as Greatness and noticing the context in the way

Visited https://coachfederation.org/

Post Michael Beckwith’s “4 Kingdoms of Consciousness.” Practice noticing from which level you are operating.

Practice feeling your feelings fully and completely. Notice what happens.

Block time in your schedule for sessions/clients. Until those slots are full, that is your marketing time.

Watch the “Miracle” “The Big Lebowski”

Practice open-hearted sharing and vulnerability on purpose. Notice what it creates.

Distinguish the past in yourself and other’s conversations. Practice supporting others in designing from the future.

Required Reading: Conversations with God.

Take on the practices at the end of the Life Purpose Coach’s Instructions handout.

Attend a group call with your CTP team to discuss the movies and books.

Take on the 3 Letter Series with a relationship breakdown

Identified 6 areas to be complete with AC up until now (AC, your coaching, teammates, etc.)

Practices that are incomplete: 

Review your Sales Cycle with your coach. Post and practice empowering what you create.

Recommended: Coaching with Spirit by Teri-E. Belf; This Thing Called You by Ernest Holmes; Journey of Awakening: A Meditator’s Guidebook by Ram Dass

Make daily and weekly promises to your buddy for your calls and appointments for coaching clients.

Get at least one new paying client. Support one another to fulfill on your declared client promise for this month.

Recorded a coaching session, since losing my phone I can’t seem to access old recordings. Emailed TapeACall to see if I can access older calls. 

Project #1  Desired Life

What by When: To be living my fulfilled life full of love for god, myself, family, friends, and strangers. A life full of harmony, music, dancing, art, laughter, history, possibility, wealth, freedom and overall abundance by 12/24/2021

Next Project Milestone: 28 day Get Clients Now marketing system commences by 3/11/20

Update/Progress this Week: 

• Revised Desired Life Project Design to come from Essence/more empowering place
  • Marketing – Conducted public speaking to expose myself as a life coach to 70-80 people
  • Attended 3rd Toast Masters meeting, will be joining as an active member
  • In contact with Natalie Sanchez to schedule investment consultation
  • Began writing coaching material for creative/educational project

Number of Clients 

Pro Bono: 1

Partial Pay: 0

Full Pay: 0

Coaching Hrs to Date:

Pro Bono: 27

Partial Pay: 0

Full Pay: 0

©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.