Coach Paid: Yes

Clients Paid: Yes

Insurance: Yes

Holding anything: No

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days: 1

Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 1

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? July 31

My Projects:

#1: Time: Playing for Effortless Enjoyment of Every Moment.

• UPDATE: This is so out of integrity! Time has felt slow, unintentionally, and somewhat full. Playing to be At Case for time this week.

#2: Marriage: Breakthroughs in control + Next Level Passion.

• UPDATE: Passion has been on the back burner for 5-6 weeks, but I’m really looking forward to being fully back to my being (all day most days) in a week or so, and the impact that will have here. We’re both stuck at home, so it’s good timing! In terms of control, I’ve had to surrender over and over EVERYWHERE, including with Jack. He does dishes all day, makes most meals for me, cleans the house, does the laundry. I’m really being pampered. I feel both good and bad about it, and I know it’s his way of contributing to the growth of our Blueberry.

#3: Integration of Body, Being, and Doing: I’m a tree in a forest, and as the elements weather my home, I flow and grow in partnership with them.

• UPDATE: For the first time in a long time, my body is louder than anything else, and it’s forced some big shifts. There’s room for me to bring more intentionality to what’s occurring in my body, rather than being At Effect to it, really really being in relationship with it. I’m playing for that integration this week 🙂

#4:Business Project: $68k, 500 lives

• UPDATE: I filled 7 of 10 spots in my intentional living series! And I just hosted a 9 person workshop virtually over the weekend. I haven’t updated my tracker to know how many lives I’ve touched in 2020, I will do so by next leader check in and determine if I’m on track! Also, note that I actually have until end of September, I’ll be on mat leave Oct-Dec.

Guests for OBS/WKSHP: 1/1/1/1

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls: 1

—————————————————————————————————————————

PARTICIPANT NAME: RYAN

I haven’t connected with Ryan by phone since module. We exchanged a few text messages around scheduling. Team has shared that he had a ton of breakthroughs at module 4, and I’m really looking forward to being with him this week!

PARTICIPANT NAME: NANCY

Nancy continues to push for being friends rather than coach/client. I continue to feel challenged by the boundaries I’m setting with her, and this blind spot she seems to have in not seeing how overwhelming her outreach and constant contact can be. She shared today that she’s sick, and that she’s out of her thyroid medicine, which is an important piece to her well being. She’s both committed to her breakthrough in money, AND she’s resistant. She’s focused and continues to bring money conversations to me in service of the breakthrough.

©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar