Reply To: Scanning

Charlie Horn
Participant

Team,

support request,

whoeve has scanning lets pow wow and get it done together.
Sabrina,
Julianna has the review  thanks for having your eye on it.

nichole, let me know when you have time to go over the naming of the file and will you send what you have to programs and Brittany

thanks

here is what Brittany sent out at the beginning of the module for training for y’all’s Reference.

Hey Team!!

I know many of us have never sent in documents to the office, and so I want to make sure all of us are trained such that we can do everything we can to support the office. 🙂

Please read this carefully, and save it some where for yourself so you are aware of how to name files.

Instructions for properly naming files:

Full names on all forms

Full date the call was RECORDED on the form, AND in the file name

Full program info Sum or Win or INT on the form AND in the file name

Check the box at the top of ICF forms indicating it is a Co-Coaching call, PCC MCC evaluated, or type of exam (I’ve received a lot of “Oral Exams” that are actually Co-Coaching and are not marked properly)

Always attach forms, not in the body of email

Please include as many attachments in one email when possible. Zip files work if the attachments are PDF

Proper file name examples; (please do NOT use underscores and always use spaces!)

Program Files

“DC Sum Participant Sign In Sheet January”

“DC Sum Leader Sign In Sheet January”

“DC Sum Video Request Sheet January”

Exams

“DC Sum Joe Smith SM Exam Pass”

“DC Sum Joe Smith Final Oral Pass”

“DC Sum Joe Smith Final Written No Pass”

Co-Coaching Evaluations

“DC Sum Joe Smith Co-Coaching #1 1.12.19” or

“DC Sum Joe Smith Co-Coaching #1 PCC Raven Bonniwell 1.12.19”

Please note you do not need to put the evaluator in the file name unless they are PCC or MCC.

*You do not need to send the office a copy of the ICF Feedback forms for practice Oral Exams, unless they are reviewed by a PCC or MCC Coach*

THANK YOU!

©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.