Coach Paid: Yes

Clients Paid: Yes

Insurance: Yes

Holding anything: No

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days: 0

Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 0

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? July 31

My Projects:

#1: Time: Playing for Effortless Enjoyment of Every Moment.

• UPDATE: Since adding Churro to our household, I notice that we’re creating a new normal. Up in the middle of the night, and a built in alarm clock of Churro crying in the mornings. Since bringing Churro home, Jack and I have committed to relating to this as part of our Effortless Normal, and it’s made such a difference to not complain about how it went, but just own it as our commitment.

#2: Marriage: Breakthroughs in control + Next Level Passion.

• UPDATE: I’m still working on partnership with my Control from SM, and where I can bring and Be something different, when it doesn’t serve me.

#3: Integration of Body, Being, and Doing: I’m a tree in a forest, and as the elements weather my home, I flow and grow in partnership with them.

• UPDATE: I had an incredibly powerful coaching call last week where I met with my Grief for the first time. I created a visual representation of her as an old woman, hunched over herself, wearing a black cotton sari and with a walking stick. I felt like a little kid that avoided “weird yucky grandparents” which is a perfect metaphor for my relationship with Grief. When I looked closer, I could see that this woman was full to the brim with compassion, and that she was actually me in my old age. The emotional experience was so overwhelming that I did almost nothing for the rest of the day, I felt like I found the thing I couldn’t connect with for years, and I could see that in avoiding my grief, I’m actually limiting my ability to expand in Compassion. This was a great and unpredictable milestone in my Integration project.

#4:Business Project: $68k, 500 lives

• UPDATE: Between Jan-March I made $14,150 coaching, and I impacted 96 lives through coaching. I’m not on track to hit either of my goals, I’m off by ~25%. Will be working with my coach this week to create what’s next to fulfill on these two business goals.

Guests for OBS/WKSHP: 1/1/1/1

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls: 1

—————————————————————————————————————————

PARTICIPANT NAME: RYAN

Ryan is turning a corner in his Being At Cause for his experiences/life.

PARTICIPANT NAME: NANCY

Nancy is also turning a corner in Being At Cause for her life and circumstances. She continues to bring conversations about money, and we continue to have 90 minute calls. Last session I got her alignment in us cutting off at 60 minutes, she can see that if we continue to go over, then I’m training her in 90 minute calls.

©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar