Reply To: Being With & Support Request

Tiffany Turner
Participant

I got supported in getting complete this morning and created some great new awareness.

I want to share that I’ve brought Stands to LKT, Charlie, and Juliana from my SM this past week. I can see how my next breakthrough in leadership is available here, to stand and cause something from a place I’ve never been before. I’m outside my comfort zone, and I don’t know what to do or how to do it, and from that place, I brought some messy and frustrated stands for peeps on our team. I’m sorry for the messes I’ve made, and I’m appreciative for the opportunity to practice here.

Charlie, my stand for you is that you be reliable, and be your word in all your commitments in your life.

Juliana, my stand for you is that you bring all of yourself to your commitments, and stop dimming your light/power.

LKT, my stand for you is that you get off the scariest, most intense roller coaster at the theme park, and expand yourself to be in Thrive for more time than you currently do.

Laura, watching your experience of COVID has me be endlessly appreciative for the circumstances of my life. I truly cannot imagine the challenge of having two kids under age 4 at home, wanting my attention all day, and being unreliable to themselves. You’ve been so generous with all of us on team to be Out Loud about your life, and it’s because of that generosity that we can stand outside the theme park and say, “Why the heck won’t she get off that ride?”

I love you so much, and I want your life to work consistently.

My commitment is to the life you want, and I don’t see that available in the current cycles and patterns. It seems like your SM thinks that it needs to convince us all to be on her side, and she does that through explaining, politely defending, and seducing us from the place of “No really, none of you could TRULY get it.”

Because I love you, I am going to work hard not to be seduced by that part of your SM anymore. And what I notice is that even in your intention to own where you’re at, that part of your SM still shows up to defend, explain, and seduce.

Your power as an armchair ontologist is truly magnificent. Not only does our team need that, but humanity needs it. I also suspect that your SM has you using Armchair Ontologist as a strategy to keep you in distinguishing/reflecting, and keep you out of action. It feels like instead of moving things forward, you’re currently more reliable to volley the conversation back to someone else via distinguishing/reflecting/armchair ontologist-ing.

Something I’m creating for myself in all this is to let go of my attachment. I notice that in smaller stakes conversations, I’m not attached, and as we get to bigger stakes convos, I get more and more attached. That’s my work, and I’m committed to having a breakthrough here. Please reflect when you feel/see that I’m attached to something.

From this place, I’m not enrolled in your circumstances. I love you. I value you. I want to find the path forward that has you in action for YOU.

This reminds me of last year when Brittany would say, “[insert name] could generate this program with their eyes closed and their arms tied behind their back.” Ultimately, this program will be produced. We got this. And I know I’d love to see you create something new, because the place you’re at is stale and crunchy (Juliana, Charlie, I see this for the two of you as well). This is the place where we transform. Trusting that the program will be produced, and for all of us to get what we came here for.

In releasing attachment and committing to my breakthrough in leadership, I’m going to practicing inviting you all to be your word. I’ll continue to remind you of what you said you want, and I’ll put you at choice, on repeat. What you choose to create, is entirely up to you, and I’ll love all of you just the same regardless what you choose.

Thanks for being with me in this breakthrough for me, and thanks to LKT, Charlie, and Juliana for being where you’re at, so that I could create this for myself.

Love you all,

T.

©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar