Reply To: Integrity check-in – Leader Team

DATE: 4/7/20

PC/LIT NAME: Laura Kline-Taylor

CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SD Modular 19/20

PC/LIT Request For Training This Week: Supporting Brittany’s stand for team and contexts around payment and the cost of the program.

Client Game: Empowered & In process

Current FP Clients: 6+1 (1: ND, 2: ET, 3: CT, 4: AL, 5: KF, 6:group, +1: CH)

Clients through AC: 2 (CT, CH)

Coach Paid: Yes

Clients Paid: No. 3 unpaid. Will get clear and flat by EOD today for by when.

Insurance: YES

Holding anything: No.

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days: 2

Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 1

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? 1x by 4/30, need to put 1 more through back office.

My Projects:

I am currently reinventing and will be focusing on three main projects for starters:

• LKT & Intimacy: Every relationship is intimate and authentic, My marriage is the partnership of my dreams and <u>by September 2020</u>

*Future Vision statement completed + Milestones created + shared with my coach*

• Biz/Leadership Dev: My business is fully aligned with my spiritual vision, purpose, and commitment to humanity <u>by September 2020 </u>

100,000 women and families served by my practice by September 2020

Next Milestone: Create tracker for women I serve through coaching.

• Money: To be fully out of credit card debt, generating 2x household expenses from coaching revenue so that Jeremy’s income is play money and savings <u>by September 2020</u>

Next Milestone: To have WHAT’S SO FLAT across mine and JR’s accounts by 11/30

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls:

—————————————————————————————————————————

PARTICIPANT NAME 1: Don H. – Don is frustrated with his participant team and his professional team. Just got some awareness about how his need to win keeps him from really truly winning his heart’s desire.

PARTICIPANT NAME 2: Brittany K. –Britt is desiring a conversation with CDM around program payments and is participating in the team conversation around money. She is being disruptive of team and choosing to do so – I’m working with her to see where it’s working and where the incompletions still show up. She has received the recordings from March module and I’m speaking with her today to feedback her 2nd call and get clear on some items.

©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar