1/2 day break

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 19 total)
  • Author
     Nichole
    Participant

I’m glad you’re going to take the morning off. I meant to chime in and say that if you left after lunch you would get stuck in some pretty gnarly traffic going through LA and it would be pretty miserable. Much better to drive at night, in my opinion.

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

Hi team!

Thank you AND I am going to create a good ole fashioned win/win here! I will take my break Tuesday morning which will give eme the opportunity to sleep in a bit so I can be well rested for a drive home after the evening clearing! I’m also gonna have coffee with one of my clients at the Sheraton on Tuesday morning 11-12 before I meet with team for lunch 🙂 cute! I’ve never met her irl so this’ll be fun!

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

Hi team!

In service of being at cause for our breaks, and being in the room here is the timeline. Thanks so much for being a request for training and your own leadership!

Jeff Miller
    Participant

Hey Sabrina,

To echo what Brittany and T have already put in, the enrollment is missing for me. Is the request to miss our completion on Tuesday night to drive home and join remotely? Is this a one-time thing? As you know, our last completion is usually a vital place for all of us to attend. Where are you looking for using your half break here? I am all about you getting home safely and having a high well-being. What else can we create here?

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Sabs it sounds like well being on the last day of modules is something to look at for the whole program year.

I wouldn’t be enrolled in you missing the last day clearing every module, and I know you’re not requesting that, I’m just present to your safety in not driving home in the middle of the night, and that even if we align in your enrollment for missing or being virtual for evening clearing at module 2, this is likely to come up again for the future modules.

I’m certain everyone on team wants you to get home safe, so could we look at what else would allow/create that?

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

Hi Mike!

Thanks for asking. I am planing to take Tuesday afternoon as my half day break. I have a 6+ hour drive home and am very excited about the possibility for wellness and self care in doing that drive in the daylight hours and not in the pitch black midnight. Last time I got in at 3am and had to keep pulling over to sleep for a few minutes and drink gas station coffee. Is there anything else that you see? Anything else that I can provide to create a lot of enrollment around taking my break on this day at this time?

All my love and Thank you!
    Sabrina

Aarti Mallya
    Participant

Thanks everyone for responding, I have taken all the notes from this. We have a break and cam schedule on Google drive. I will add a line for half day breaks by Friday 10 am as well as check back for any edits.

Sabrina your first post said Tuesday morning or afternoon. Are you good with the morning? If you are really looking at the afternoon now I am curious how that will serve you and others with all the importance of that time?

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

Hey team,

In speaking to Kerry and Jeff I saw what I was missing in choosing Monday am as my half day off. I would like to take back my original post 🙂

My request is to have Sunday afternoon off!

Sabrina- Your enrollment lands a little flat, like its simply:  “I would like this.” Versus letting us know whats up, whats possible for you in this BOTH AND, what you see for team, etc. Currently I am not aligned, and part is cause I’m not actually clear what you are enrolling us in other than the logistics.

Thanks!

PS something to keep in mind is that Tuesday of this module all the new participants will be getting their new coach, and there may also be some switches. So it would be a breakdown for any one of us to not be there on the day we get assigned another or a new participant!

Jeff Miller
    Participant

I can do Sunday morning. I most likely will be driving down at 3:45am on Saturday so it might serve me to take the next morning off.

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

Thank you very much!

Brittany, I am aligned with your half day break being on Monday morning. I have it that our team will be fully sourced and as service project leader I will own the field trip and we will have all duties covered. Totally good with me!

I would like to take my half day break on Tuesday afternoon.

I know this means I will “miss” the Tuesday evening clearing with the entire team at the close of the module and that time is precious to me. I am interested in generating enrollment with team around the possibility of joining team virtually via zoom on someone’s laptop. I want to create a Both And where I can use Tuesday afternoon as my break AND be with team for clearing.

I am also going to partner with team around assigning buddies as I have it that this will happen on Tuesday afternoon.

Team, what do you see and say? Are you aligned in me taking my half day break on Tuesday afternoon?

All my love;
    Sabrina

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar