1/2 day break

Viewing 9 posts - 11 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
     Nichole
    Participant

I need to take a half day on Sunday, first half of the day.

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

Not quite!

On 4 day modules we have a half day break, and the rest of the days a 1 hr break.

2hr breaks are during 3 day modules.

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

On 4-day modules we have one day with a half day break, one day with a 2-hour break, and two days with one hour breaks. Right?

Thanks Mike, my preference is for Monday afternoon. Second op I am open to whatever works for the team, but would NOT like to have Saturday afternoon be my half day break so as to be available for the workshop and closing reg conversations.

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

Thanks all, and Mike for initiating!

Sabrina- Yes! Half day breaks you always have lunch with team, and if it was in the morning you arrive for lunch, if your half day break is in the afternoon you leave after lunch and do not return.

Mike-Yes! Everyone will be there for Saturday morning clearing, and Tuesday night completion, so those are not open for half day breaks.

T- I don’t know what you mean about the 2 hour thing? 🙂

I would like to take my half day break Monday morning. I realize that this would mean I would miss the Field Trip, and I see this best supports the timeline and Kerry also getting a half day break. If that doesn’t work for team I would like Sunday afternoon!

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

Hi Mike!

I will def take my break on Tuesday at some point- either morning or afternoon.

I am unclear: would taking an afternoon half day mean that after lunch you are just “done” for the day and do not need to return to the hotel to be present for the team clearing in the evening?  Please let me know and then I will make le break decision. That’s french for le break decision.

Thank you!
    Sabs

Juliana Sih
    Participant

Sunday or Monday afternoon for me.

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

I’ll arrive Sunday at lunch, which will be inclusive of my half day break! So please note I won’t be taking a 2 hour of half day break at module 2!

Aarti Mallya
    Participant

My intention is to start looking at where we want our half day breaks so we can scatter them effectively and have enough hands on deck.

Half day includes wake up to lunch or lunch to rest. Let’s call it morning or afternoon. I’m actually not clear if that means we are to be in on lunch either way. Can someone put that in for me please?

Another thing I just thought of is do we prefer to have everyone there at the very start (Saturday morning) and or at the very end (Tuesday afternoon)?

Also Monday morning is out.

We talked about seeing the itinerary and choosing from leader where were still owning our chosen responsibilities. Along with where we see certain value of being in the room for us and others.

My ask is everyone think of two different half days so that we can be flexible and work together. This way we can make sure enough people are on deck and we can have a good idea of half day breaks before walking into the module but can also make adjustments.

Will everyone please reply with two options by Friday noon PST? Also if any of your options has any significance to them like church or…

Mike Sunday morning or afternoon, also fairly open.

Viewing 9 posts - 11 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar