5th week

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
     Nichole
    Participant

I’m obviously down for happy hour. Fifth week for me is not going to be a week off, unfortunately. I’ll have all my regular work outside of AC and the kids. But I’ll join in as much connection time as I can with the team! Thursday I have my life sale, though, so I wouldn’t be able to do happy hour on Thursday.

Charlie Horn
    Participant

Jeff, T, Julianna, thank you for this I would love to have a drink and play some games. I love the light hearted fun that it will be.
    Aaaaaand…..when you are ready for deeper connection we could play some authentic relating games.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zyVl5F8lr_BRBAT2QlF4oJRtr2wWGmnj/view

Juliana Sih
    Participant

I love the happy hour idea and us playing a game like Heads Up!

This past Monday, my participant team (with T :)) got together and we all did a round robin of where we were at and with updates in our lives. It felt very connective. Although out team is in more consistent contact, I’d love to do something like this maybe with Rose and Thorn (https://thefamilydinnerproject.org/fun_content/rose-and-thorn/).

We could also all have lunch together one day and eat on our call.

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

I kinda want to get a beer and get on a Zoom with you all. Only I’ll be drinking water, which I’m currently angry at for being so mild and flavorless.

Can we make one of the connection calls a happy hour type call? I used to do those all the time with my coworkers and I crave them with this team.

Jeff Miller
    Participant

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to start this thread about 5th week support and team connection. I am really looking forward to working less and getting some family time in. I also want to maintain connection with team and get/give support. I will be creating 2-3 power hours for the week in service of play, connection and team. What else do you see that would be fun to take on in support of team?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar