• Not receiving payments in a timely manner
• Invoices often don’t tell you what they’re for
• Despite filling in the invoice number and name of the coach, payments are often mis-categorized
• I don’t receive receipts of my clients’ payments
• As I mentioned in the “January Payments” thread, some payments are entirely missing
• There’s no place to view any of this
• They send invoices on the 18th of the month for the following month (this is confusing to people thinking they already paid)
I do not want to use the back office anymore. A pretty simple principle of charging money for something is that you are adding value. There is no value-add. Not only is there no value-add, but there’s added frustration. I am not enrolled in using the back office at all. Can someone explain to me why, as program coaches, we can’t just pay for the monthly affiliate fee? That would alleviate a lot of unnecessary time and frustration.