Accountability Request- Urgent! Thank you!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
     Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

Hi Team!

I DID EVERYTHING on my coaching practices for this week. Even the obnoxious stuff. I feel less fearful about it and more annoyed 🙂

AND I had a highly, highly productive and FUN last few days. Interesting the correlation there…big action=big fun!

So- I wanted to say a BIG HUGE THANK YOU to you, my team!!! Thank you for your willingness, your stand, your gracious generosity with time, texts, acknowledgement and encouragement! I am about to get on co-coaching and I knew I would see all of you and it was a SUPER MOTIVATOR to wrap up the last few items of this mini-money project!

Consistent action creates breakthroughs. (One of my favorite leaders said that. 🙂 ) And, it’s more a breakthrough in consistency, consistent action and creating my new normal. But, it will certain relieve some of the mystery/fear/pressure around money stuff!

So, more action, and it’s onward and upward toward this money breakthrough! I will likely have more requests and will be a demand for getting supported by team. I am absolutely playing with and redefining using existing structures to support.

THANK YOU!!!

Love;

Sabs

Aarti Mallya
    Participant

Rock on Sabrina, way to be at cause.

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

Hi team! Money budget created! Time budget will be done by 4pm Monday! 🙂

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

Ok! this is a partial repeat of what I shared on groupme but here goes:

I am complete with my money tasks for the day! I got what’s so on my money and I currently have a gap of $2,600 avg. each month ? which means some months I kill it and some I don’t quite as much- so, there’s a gap to close. I make avg. $5,800 per month. I’m very very proud of myself! Look at this sassy little teacher go!!! I’m inspired to keep going and excited about looking at New and creative ideas for closing that gap!!! looking at more intentional and conscious spending and saving habits- also exploring expanding existing income streams and developing new ones!

so- I am done for the day with money stuff! A big old check for getting “what’s so” on the money today AND I started working on my budget which I will complete tomorrow morning before 1pm!

thank you all for the support- please

keep it coming!!!

Juliana Sih
    Participant

Texting you now Sabs! Thanks for the request and the stand for yourself in having it go differently 🙂

Aarti Mallya
    Participant

Sabrina I love this, thanks for asking, I just sent you a text and will continue.

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

Yay! Thank you!!! I am off to a meeting 10-11 and then committed to posting up at the coffee shop today 11-1 to get what’s so on my money!!! It’s happening!!!

totally open to all the support from all the team!!! Thank you!

Jeff Miller
    Participant

I got you Sabs! And you totally got this. I will be sending you texts over the weekend.

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Sabs, read this, VEEY excited for your upcoming breakthrough, and happy to support.

Are you willing to get supported by our entire team as well?

I’ll reach out oodles the next 5 days.

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

Hi Team! Happy Friday to all of you!!!

I had a very productive day today and an awesome call with sweet earth angel, Berna. I brought to our coaching call (yet again!) my resistance to suss out my money situation. I make money so where the crap does it all go?! Yikes! In service of the breakthrough in “consistency and a new normal” for myself AND as part of serving to create this breakthrough with our team I have a request!

Team, I am so stoked to bring a request of team to hold me accountable this weekend. 

-I will get what’s so about my money (income/expenses for both business, personal, etc.) by Saturday at 4pm

-I will create a dang budget for my time and my money by Sunday at 1pm

-I will update my 2019 accounting via quickbooks by Tuesday at 4pm

Team- who will be the one(s) to hold me accountable with calls and texts to an obnoxious degree over the next few days! I need it, please!

I can’t promise I won’t say things like, “I didn’t do it but it’s fine” and “I didn’t do that but listen to ALL the great stuff I did do!” (translation: I’m avoiding and feeding my resistance and enabling my addiction to a life that I no longer want). Please do not tolerate, listen to or feed these behaviors!

I need lots of encouragement and affirmation. Please shower me with acknowledgement, encouragement and love over the next few days. My SM is pretty cruel to me, especially when I am taking on areas that are pain points, like bossing up with my budget, already.

I really, really, really want to get on my coaching call with Berna at 9am on 1/29/20 and have the first conversation of my 36th year of life be, “HELL YEAH! I got all my stuff done AND I called on my team to support me in doing it, so go life!” 

Please let me know who will be the one(s) to get up under my crazy slippery little SM and support me with a powerful structure outside of myself so that I can actually go get the things I want?!

Thank you and love you!
    Sabs

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar