Accountant Enrollment

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 48 total)
  • Author
     Nichole
    Participant

LKT, thanks for asking. What I got for myself was a breakthrough in owning this accountability (and navigating how it went) without complaint. I felt powerful in my leadership, clean in my communication, and I think we really nailed it with the crew that we’re bringing to our participants on this topic. I think we’ll all learn a lot!!

Charlie Horn
    Participant

Nichole,

You make things look so simple and easy. I acknowledge you for taking your time with this enrollment process, owning your leadership from a place of trusting in the process, trusting yourself and trusting our team from choosing that way of being for yourself. In addition being a demand of us all.

I am enrolled in Dominique sounds like a bad ass high performing human and anyone willing to take on some construction work and be up to big awesome things while being a role model parent is someone I would like to know.

Well done all!!

Fully enrolled in Dominique – with a request to hear what you got for yourself from owning this accountability.

Nichole
    Participant

Thank you, team!! I do see all of that! I’m practicing stepping into Next Level Leadership and I like how it feels. Thanks for the reflections. I’m so excited about bringing Dominique into the fold. Yay!!

Juliana Sih
    Participant

Yes I am enrolled in Dominque! She sounds amazing, professional, hilarious and fun.  And excited that she is coming to see the work and learn more about coaching!

What I see is that Nichole didn’t stop, she kept asking for support, bringing in team and not just doing it by herself. I have it that you fully trusted team and called us forward to action. You led and owned it like the boss you are.

Aarti Mallya
    Participant

I am enrolled in Dominique and everything that has been said.

I see Nichole did not complain about the “rules,” she did not get stop by them, and in service of not kicking the can down the road with an amazing option she ran with it. I love it.

Last thing Nichole I want to own and apologizes for my breakdown in not putting in more efforts that I intended to and said I would. Nichole thank you for all your efforts and to keep running with this as there didn’t seem to be much coming in.

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

Thanks all!

I am fully enrolled in Dominque, and have been since the first lack of bra wearing was mentioned 🙂

What I am present to is Nichole having a breakthrough! Y’all! Did you know Nichole is probably one of the most overt, out loud person on our team around rules and how it ought to go?! What I am present to here is Nichole lead us. She saw an opportunity to create and enroll us in what she saw, and not from how it should go, or has gone. Sure we could look at it like she stopped, or we could look at it like she didn’t GET stopped by rules.

Im curious if you see anything for yourself around this Nichole?

Who else?

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

Hi Nichole!

Thank you for owning this- I am so enrolled in Dominique. I can not wait to meet her. I see where Jeff is looking and am, nonetheless, super enrolled in Dominique. Thank you!
    Sabrina

Nichole
    Participant

Thanks, Jeff. I figured you were going to say that. 😉 And what I see is that we did not stop. I extended the deadline twice so the team could bring me qualified leads and this is where we are. Regarding Sabrina’s guy, I have reached out to him twice and not heard back. She mentioned to me during reg call that he wasn’t necessarily enrolled, but was willing to have a conversation, so that’s probably why I have not heard back. And the other lead who met COS can’t make the day/time. I don’t see that it’s necessary to continue to postpone getting this call scheduled and finalized when we have a rock star lead who is willing to give her time to us. So I strongly recommend we move forward and start focusing on the next layers of getting our peeps sourced, paid up, and ready for module!

Jeff Miller
    Participant

Hey Nichole,

Thanks for enrolling us in Dominque. I love reading your posts. They are so animated and descriptive. She sounds awesome! The only thing that I have my eye on is that it sounds like have 3 options to only 1 (Dominque). And if we were to come from abundance and rigor is this where we as a team would stop?

Anyone else have something for Nichole?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 48 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.