Aligning on our rate as coaches for participants

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 15 total)
  • Author
     Juliana Sih
    Participant

I can align with the low, high!

Aligned. I’ll work myself out between $880 and $950.

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

And by “I am quoting” I mean- I propose $850 for 4 calls would be my fee for grads. I haven’t spoken to any participants about coaching.

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

Aligned with Brittany’s suggestion of low and high. I am quoting participants at $850 a month for 4 calls which will be my AC grad rate.

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

I like that idea Britt. I want to support you, Jeff, and I suspect LKT will want to charge $950, in charging a rate you’re empowered around.

I’d like to charge $800 for 3x/month (only available for grads who AREN”T doing LDP), and $950 for 4x/month for grads who are declared into LDP.

I actually prefer not to have 4x/month clients, and I’m playing inside of an AC rule that we want grads to get coached 4 times a month for their first year. So I’ll take a look at this for myself and bring what I can see back to this thread.

Nichole
    Participant

Aligned.

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

I am similar leaning to to Nichole, AND I have a suggestion.

We create a minimum and maximum, that we all feel good about, that isn’t SO much of a difference that people would “shop” coaches.

I say low could be 800, and high 950.

I would like to charge my clients 950.

Juliana Sih
    Participant

This is in my space so I will out it on loud speaker. I notice that I want to lower my normal rate because of LDP. I am imagining $700 + $880 for coaching— that’s pricey! So, I want to do a discount for the new participants if they are a yes to LDP. If they are not, then no discount lol.

Charlie Horn
    Participant

If I were in the position of getting hired by a participant I would be a stand to charge my normal rate. And from there be willing to have a coaching conversation if that person thought it was too low or too high. And from there I would be willing to be in an enrollment conversation around what is possible to make an adjustment to my rate.

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Thanks for speaking from Leader, Nichole!

Who else will share what they see?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar