All Things Co-coaching

Viewing 10 posts - 121 through 130 (of 135 total)
  • Author
     Jeff Miller
    Participant

Hey Team,

Here is the link for my recording call that we will be going over on 12/3. The recording date is today 11/21.

https://fccdl.in/Z5a8KeFCCG

Juliana Sih
    Participant

Updated co-coaching call schedule. Note that we will not have calls on 5th weeks (Thanksgiving and Christmas week). Tomorrow on production, I will bring a conversation around whether we want to have a call the first week of January.

11/19 – Normal Co-coaching – Jeff to submit recorded call by 11/19

12/3 – Review Jeff recorded call

12/10 – Normal Co-coaching – Juliana to submit recorded call by 12/10

12/17 – Review Juliana recorded call

Am I missing something in December, we only have 3 calls? Can’t believe we have less than a hand-full of co-coaching calls left this year!

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Quick integrity update that all my clients are paid. I actually fudged and the client who I thought was unpaid, wasn’t unpaid.

Thanks B! Reminder team that this is an opportunity to calibrate and see how aligned we are with our scoring as we review together on co-coaching (versus seeing how others scored first) so we’ll send our ICF forms to Brittany with copy to KZ (usually with copy to Britt and KZ, but since it’s Britt’s call…) AFTER we review together.

Looking forward!

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

Hey team!

Here is my self evaluation for the review of my call tomorrow.

JuSih I see you scheduling out til the next Module, so we can set time in our calendars to listen to calls and anticipate the scheduling of our recorded call. I know there are two 5th weeks in Nov and Dec and we’ll want to consider all of that so we can get calls recorded and participants supported.

I also see value in checking KZ’s travel schedule in the event she’ll miss or have a sub in for one of the co-coaching calls so we can schedule that as a regular co-coaching versus a call review.

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

Yeah I keep trying and it doesn’t work. I will email!

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Hey Britt – can you resubmit your recorded call? I don’t see it attached.

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

Here is my recorded call!

Juliana Sih
    Participant

Hey Britt!

Wasn’t really looking anywhere in particular with you starting. Do you have a request to start later? Let me know.

I switched up the schedule. Apologies for overlooking the weekend. I have it that we could all use this week and next week to start recording calls.

10/22 – Normal Co-coaching

10/29 – Normal Co-coaching – Brittany to submit recorded call by 10/29

11/5 – Review Brittany recorded call

11/12 – Module Training

11/19 – Normal Co-coaching – Jeff to submit recorded call by 11/19

11/26 – Review Jeff recorded call

Who else sees something?

Viewing 10 posts - 121 through 130 (of 135 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar