April Twenty: Leaders

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
     Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

ACCOMPLISHMENT COACHING COACHES TRAINING PROGRAM

Program Coach WEEKLY CHECK IN SHEET

DATE: 4/20/20

PC/LIT NAME: Sabrina Pratt

CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SD INTENSIVE 19/20

PC/LIT Request For Training This Week: Taking the possibility conversation re: declare & fulfill around payments. I see it for both Andrew & Lesa to stop empowering their “mostly out but a little bit in” context by paying the entire rest of their balance they owe AC by 5/1/20. I want to take this conversation to them from love and stand.  

Client Game: needs attention

Current FP Clients: 3

Clients through AC: 2

Coach Paid: yes

Clients Paid: yes

Insurance: Yes

Holding anything: no

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days: 0

Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 0 

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? I need to be hired once by Thursday in order to stay in qualification. 

My Projects:

1. Coaching Practice: Create Full coaching practice of 8 full pay clients by 5/20/20

Milestone: 

Update: not in adequate action- need to schedule more ss!!! Lots of strategizing- I am stuck and need to get complete- I started to get weird about coaching as whole and then I got stopped around it…

1. Certification Project: Achieve ACC Certification and qualify for PCC

Update: I am ready to take this on and will create a project design by my coaching call on Friday at 10am

1. Money Breakthrough Project

Milestone: I have been showing up so powerfully for my commitment to bust up my money stuff. I am proud of the progress I am making toward paying down my debt, staying in front of my bills and saving. I am empowering my commitment over circumstances like a boss.

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls: 2 with Andrew

—————————————————————————————————————————

PARTICIPANT NAME 1: Lesa Hudspeth: Lesa and I had our call last Wednesday. I posted the update on the forum but the short story is that she chose in and now I will work with her to realize all that it is to empower this work in her life, allow herself to experience transformation, allow herself to have the dream life she truly wants and to get paid up by 5/8/20. I see for her to pay the entire balance due AC by this time so that she can choose outside of her lose/lose which is the next big break through that I see for Lesa. 

PARTICIPANT NAME 2: Andrew Mai: Andrew was let go from his job last Monday. He has been in action but we have identified a pattern of doing things 80-90% of the way if he starts them at all. His other stop is not starting them. We upped the accountability support, including regular check ins from me and his teammates. He is declared to turn in another recorded call by Friday.

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Leader Check-In: 4/20/2020

ACCOMPLISHMENT COACHING COACHES TRAINING PROGRAM

CTP MC AND LEADER IN TRAINING WEEKLY CHECK IN SHEET

PC/LIT NAME: Tiffany Turner

CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SDI FALL 19/20

PC/LIT Request For Training This Week: Supporting Ryan in This Shall Be.

INTEGRITY CHECK IN:

Client Game Commitment: Generate $68k in 2020, touch 500 lives

Current FP Clients: 5

Clients through AC: 3

Coach Paid: Yes

Clients Paid: Yes

Holding anything: No

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? July 31

My Projects:

#1: Time: Playing for Effortless Enjoyment of Every Moment.

• UPDATE: Churro is so testing me. Team’s reflections of what’s available for me in Patience has now presented in this project, and I find myself highly challenged by the circumstances of my life that test my patience.

#2: Marriage: Breakthroughs in control + Next Level Passion.

• UPDATE: Jack and I are continuing to partner and communicate on a new level with puppy parenthood and working from home. I’ve not brought intention to the next milestone of this project and see opportunity to reempower this with my coach next week.

#3: Integration of Body, Being, and Doing: I’m a tree in a forest, and as the elements weather my home, I flow and grow in partnership with them.

• UPDATE: I continue to create moments of this, and I continue to be in action to expand the time I spend here. I’ve empowered meditation and print and posts in a new way to support this breakthrough.

#4:Business Project: $68k, 500 lives

• UPDATE: I created a lead to present to a group of 20-30 people and am in process of scheduling! Great step towards my 500 lives goal which is not currently on track.

Guests for OBS/WKSHP: 1/1/1/1

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls: 1

—————————————————————————————————————————

PARTICIPANT NAME: RYAN

Ryan submitted his second recorded call, which we’ll review on Thursday, and he got hired at $350/month by his second client! He is enrolled in AC, and holding/incomplete about payment. We continue to be in conversation and I find I need support around Jeff’s offering of THIS SHALL BE.

PARTICIPANT NAME: NANCY

I feel like there’s some big ass thing I’m missing with Nancy. She’s in consistent action in some areas of her life, but none of it really feels transformative, a lot of it feels like temporary changes or fixes.

Charlie Horn
    Participant

PC/LIT NAME: Charlie Horn

CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SD Modular 19/20

Client Game: I am going to be 1 month out from completing with my only client this Thursday. I am not empowered around client game. I will bring a request for support to the forum.

Current FP Clients:1

Clients through AC: 1

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days: 1

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity?

3times by May 8th

Goal #1: Client game project

I have my project design mastermind group going strong and all four members are killing it.

I am creating a second group with Mike D and have four people signed up pro bono. I’m committed to the next four being paying. This group starts Tuesday.

At affect of my inner critic and being a big victim around getting hired.

I will be working on this project design tomorrow.

Goal #2: freedom project.

At affect. I have not created anything new in this project design in a long time. Although there has been lots of action and forward progress around this project. It has been Un focused. I’m playing small around money, business and real estate and I see that I am afraid of loosing which has me in overwhelm and scattered.

Goal #3: romantic relationship project

In process. I’m looking at redesigning this project to not date more than one person at a time. I am not at integrity with myself by doing so and it has me holding back and pumping the brakes.

Goal #4 parenting project

Incomplete. While I have had massive strides in relationship with Lillian and coparenting with her mom I have yet to create the project design to have Lillian and I really getting intentional about generating our individual and collective goals, getting into structured actions and following through to the finish on those actions.

Juliana Sih
    Participant

Flower power

Jeff Miller
    Participant

Mine is attached.

Nichole
    Participant

PC/LIT NAME: Nichole MacDonald

PC/LIT Request For Training This Week: I would love to hear what you each had for me around Lesa. Sabs is the only person who sent me a text about it. Please reach out! Thanks!

Client Game: Empowered
    Current FP Clients: 4
    Clients through AC: 2
    Coach Paid: Yes

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? N/A.

My Projects:

No updates from last week. I am finding myself at effect of homeschool and kids on the weeks they are with me. They went to their dad’s houses today so I will have more time this week to catch up on projects. It’s definitely challenging right now. I don’t think I need anything except to just be patient with myself and the kids and just get done what I can get done.

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls:
    ———————————————————————————————————————————-
    Jonathan -2 Lauren -2

PARTICIPANT NAME 1: Lauren: Lauren is still getting very caught up in needing to know. She had a breakthrough, or what we referred to as a “pop”, that she shared on T-time. And she wanted to know what it was and how to access it and how to handle it and so many questions about it. She looks to me as someone who is going to have all the answers for her, which is probably how I designed the relationship. I am practicing leaning back with her. She is pretty pumped up right now about her vision and in a lot of action. She is just the best!!

PARTICIPANT NAME 2: Jonathan: He’s not following through with some of the things he is saying he’ll do. For instance, he was supposed to send me a picture of his white board Thursday night by 6:00. I still haven’t seen it and I’ve texted him about it. I think the next conversation to bring to him is around how he picks and chooses where to be in integrity. He’s stepped it up so much with getting supported by (and staying in connection with) his team. He also has stepped it up with his business and doing the workout videos. But he stops there.

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

PC/LIT NAME: Brittany Cotton

PC/LIT Request For Training This Week: letting Valerie be with pain

Client Game: Empowered
    Current FP Clients: 8
    Clients through AC: 4
    Clients Paid: YES

Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 4

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? N/A.

My Projects:

Goal #1: To produce a piece of art, from self-expression, authenticity, and creation that reflects my unique, spooky, and sultry voice.
    Measure: By July 6th, 2020 1st draft of my book.
    Update: First week complete! Kicking butt. Been writing every day. Half way through chapter 2.

Goal #2: To create a delicious relationship with my body. I am toned, sexy, goddess-like. I move through the world, and my relationship as a sexual being.
    Measure: Toned abs, flat stomach, a completely different sexual relationship with Charlie.
    Update: working out the abs everyday!

Goal #3: A business that is a reflection of my greatness as a woman, coach and leader. Simply: creating what I want and what’s absolutely possible.
    Measure: At least 1.5k a month in non 1-1 coaching income.
    Update: Completed the design of group, and sent out flyer to different communities

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls:
    ———————————————————————————————————————————-
    Steve -2 Valerie -2

PARTICIPANT NAME 1: Valerie: Valerie and I looked at her relationship to chaos, and her relationship to her life, which she relates to it as a problem. We looked at whats possible if she actually puts down “problem”

PARTICIPANT NAME 2: Steve: Empowered and annoyed with his team about who they are being about money. I reflected that he is doing what they are doing, seeing the other side as wrong with “something to fix.” We are working on him seeing all of it as perfect.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.