Badass Leader Check-in 1/28

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
     Aarti Mallya
    Participant
    ACCOMPLISHMENT COACHING COACHES TRAINING PROGRAMProgram Coach WEEKLY CHECK IN SHEET
    Date: 28-Jan
    SC/PC Name: Mike Dankert
    CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SD INTENSIVE 19/20
    Current FP Clients: 1
    Clients through AC: 1
    Coach Paid: Yes
    Clients Paid: Yes
    Insurance: Yes
    Holding anything: No
    Sample Sessions had Last 7 days: 0
    Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 2
    By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? Feb 27th
     Juliana Sih
    Participant

JuJu

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

ACCOMPLISHMENT COACHING COACHES TRAINING PROGRAM

Program Coach WEEKLY CHECK IN SHEET

DATE: 1/27/20

PC/LIT NAME: Sabrina Pratt

CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SD INTENSIVE 19/20

PC/LIT Request For Training This Week: 

Client Game: super empowered! I am at 4 FP, 1PP and my 2 AC participants. I am excited to add 1 more full pay client before 1/31/20! 

Current FP Clients: 4

Clients through AC: 4

Coach Paid: yes

Clients Paid: no- I have one full pay client who is declared to pay by noon Monday 1/20/20- she still has not paid!  

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days: 1

Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 0  

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? I have a mini project to be at 5 full pay by 1/31/20 and 6 full pay by 2/15/20- I need more SS to stay in integrity!

My Projects:

1. Coaching Practice: Create Full coaching practice of 10 full pay clients by 2/20/20

Milestone: 1 more full pay client by 1/31/20

Update: partial pay hire on 1/19/20!

1. Certification Project: Achieve ACC Certification by 2/28/20

Update: Had conversation with AC leaders/other PCC and MCC coaches- am visiting with myself regarding certification and my plans for myself and my AC future…

1. House project

Ongoing making my house amazing project

Update: painted & organized my office

1. Community & Connection Project

Update: planning my birthday bowling party on 1/30/20 and LA trip on 1/31-2/2

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls: 1 with Andrew

—————————————————————————————————————————

PARTICIPANT NAME 1: Lesa Hudspeth: Lesa brought overwhelm and stress to our call this past week. She was very emotional. I stayed on the phone with her and after about 20minutes of listening and normalizing her experience we did get into a coaching conversation. She is willing to have her life go differently but often her SM hijacks awareness into a story about how she is doing something wrong/failing in some way and that “this is all her fault.” Lesa often visits guilt, shame and blame from her automatic. 

PARTICIPANT NAME 2: Andrew Mai: Andrew finished his dating project design this week and is bringing dating to our call today. He now has 3 projects that are active for him and he is in empowered action. Andrew has a right/wrong context and does seem to default into “the things that went wrong” or “what’s not working” but he is willing to be redirected in his awareness and to set that context down/shift it.

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Leader Check-In: 1/27/20

ACCOMPLISHMENT COACHING COACHES TRAINING PROGRAM

CTP MC AND LEADER IN TRAINING WEEKLY CHECK IN SHEET

MC/LIT NAME: Tiffany Turner

CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SDI FALL 19/20

MC/LIT Request For Training This Week:

INTEGRITY CHECK IN:

Client Game Commitment: 12 clients @ $600/month for 3 sessions/month

Current FP Clients: 3

Clients through AC: 2

Coach Paid: Yes

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days: 0

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? March 17

My Projects:

#1: Time: Playing for Effortless Enjoyment of Every Moment.

• UPDATE: I continue to experience a disempowering relationship with Time, though I feel great flow and ease, regularly. Taking a request around Time to my coach this week.

#2: Marriage: Breakthroughs in control + Next Level Passion.

• UPDATE: There’s been big wins in creating connection and passion, regardless of circumstance – travel, fatigue, etc.

#3: Integration of Body, Being, and Doing: I’m a tree in a forest, and as the elements weather my home, I flow and grow in partnership with them.

• UPDATE: I really loved the breakthrough I had in leadership at Module 3. It has me present to a new level of integration for myself. I continue to channel my Essence in my Being more and more often, and take on the doing, in the in-between spaces of sourcing my Being. It’s gorgeous.

#4: Find a job at a company in L&D or OD

• UPDATE: I’ve been in no action since my meetings the first week of January. What I see is next is updating my resume, and getting in touch with a few companies that are Coaching Brokers, and leveraging intro’s through my connections in tech. Something I got out of meeting with Kim in early Jan, was that a full time job at a tech company, isn’t really going to create exactly what I want. Meeting with Kim gave me access to creating a new list of CoS for what’s next in career for me.

Guests for OBS/WKSHP: 2/2

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls: 0

—————————————————————————————————————————

PARTICIPANT NAME: RYAN

Ryan got complete about client game, and is declared to play for his coaching practice, from a place of Fun (vs. Pressure). He remains incomplete with AC around money/cost of program and is not currently willing to create a shift.

PARTICIPANT NAME: NANCY

Nancy is ready to up-level her business, and is caught up in a lot of HOW questions. She’s present to her pattern of “asking how” eventually leading to “figuring it out herself” and it occurs that she’s somewhere inside that predicable cycle right now, around building her business.

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

PC/LIT NAME: Brittany Cotton
    CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SD Modular 19/20

PC/LIT Request For Training This Week: I do a really great job of staying off the court, AND I notice when people bring up their marriages (ie Valerie) I feel for their disheartening, and can relate.

Client Game: Empowered
    Current FP Clients: 9+2
    Clients through AC: 6
    Coach Paid: yes

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days: 2

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? N/A

My Projects:
    *I am practicing a new way of doing projects, and playing inside of a “12 Week Year” so my projects are from January 6-March 29th

Goal #1: Reinvent/Invigorate my relationship to the written and spoken word.
    Measure: 2000 minutes of writing, read 8 books, apply to 3 speaking gigs.

Update: Written every day!!

Goal #2: Explore how my body is capable of moving, feeling, and looking
    Measure: 20 dance classes, at least 4 sessions with Nate, no dairy

Update: Started my dance classes last week! Have been to 3 so far! SO FUN!

Goal #3: Liberate myself from what people think, and create connection based on intimacy and authenticity.
    Measure: 3 hires at 1k, 2 registrations

Update: Have called 22 people, got hired yesterday.

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls:
    ———————————————————————————————————————————-
    Steve -1 (Steve has turned in his second call to me)
    Valerie -1

PARTICIPANT NAME 1: Valerie: We have been doing lots of coaching on the stories Valerie is “stuck” on, and how to bankrupt them. Particularly regarding her patience, and that she is not a burden.

PARTICIPANT NAME 2: Steve: Steve and I had a breakthrough session last week around his physical experience when he is put on the spot, or needs to be bold. He is fully empowered and at cause to create his life!

Jeff Miller
    Participant

You got it LKT! I will be sending you texts this week!

My check-in sheet is attached.

Mine attached.

I am playing to get hired by 1/31 to remain at 5FP clients. I have 5 days and 3 Sample Sessions scheduled. I am bringing a request to my coach around pushing my edge tomorrow and have some irons in the fire that are promising. The support I need is that you keep standing and holding space for me to bring ease and thriving into my business. Texts that say “what bold action are you adding to your client game today?” would be great.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.